Choosing the best SEO software for your Online Campaign
- Author Lexi Fernando
- Published February 10, 2012
- Word count 579
There are a huge number of softwares abound in the market that offer different benefits and features for your website. But question still stands: How do you know which one is the best? I would like to give an insight if nobody minds.
Choose the one that offer all features you need in one complete package. Using different tools for a campaign can be quite complicated and confusing, so list down all the techniques you plan to do and check if the program supports all of them. Basic tasks like the following should all be included in order to give it a go.
Social Bookmarking - This is a powerful way of promoting your sites. Search engines visit these types of sites often and content gets updated frequently. This can increase your website traffic and drive qualified converting visitors to your sites.
Directory Submissions - Directories do the work of categorizing subjects and concepts and listing the websites in that category. There are thousands of directories out there on the Internet, both free and paid versions. Sometimes directories may take time to approve your submission but this is an essential toolkit in your off page SEO efforts.
Search Engine Submission - For off page SEO you will need to submit your sites to as many search engines as possible so that they can index your site. It is very important, to submit your sites to as many search engines as possible, so that your website becomes visible in all those engines. Internet surfers who use those engines to search for their keywords can then be shown your websites in the search results, if they are relevant to the search queries made.
RSS Feed Submissions - Submitting the URLs of the RSS feeds of your sites to RSS feed aggregators or RSS feed directories or RSS feed submission sites and your RSS feed will then get distributed far and wide, possibly leading to more traffic and visitor conversions to sales. People can then subscribe to the RSS feeds of your sites to get notified about new posts you are making on your websites or blogs.
Pinging Feature - A ping service feature allows you to automatically notify directories and search engines that your blog has been updated.
Additional features and plugins, like the ones listed below is a huge plus.
Status Updating - A quick way to update your status in social media sites like Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr and the likes.
Tiny URL - This feature allows long, ugly URLs to be shorten down to nice and convenient looking short URLs.
Account Creation Tool - Allowing you to create and sign up accounts easily to a variety of websites is very helpful. All you need is a valid email address and a few clicks.
Other Plugins - Wordpress plugins, Decaptcher and the likes can be vital for improved automation and faster completion of tasks at hand.
Only choose a program that uses white hat techniques. Do not waste your time, money and effort on tools that employ black hat techniques. We all want fast and guaranteed results, but you should also be wary of putting all your efforts in jeopardy. Once Google detects any malicious strategy you are using, your site will be possibly blacklisted or worse, banned for good.
So look for The Best SEO Software in the market today. There are too many to choose from, but not everyone of them is good for your website. Choose carefully.
A 30-year old Work-at-Home Mom based in the Philippines. Accommodates data entry, administrative support, virtual assistance and copy writing projects from clients around the world whenever she can. Strongly believes in the saying "Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better. - Herman Hessehttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid