Has your SEO approach evolved?
- Author Christopher Noble
- Published February 12, 2012
- Word count 395
With the ever-changing algorithms from Google, advising clients on strategies to keep their websites near the top of Google search results often requires alerting them first about what will no longer work – even before designing a plan built around what now get results.
Over the past decade or more, stuffing websites with keywords and keyword based links seemed to impress Google and other search engines; these days, offering your website visitors real information in a straightforward format is the key to ranking higher in the search engines. Unfortunately, many website owners are still locked into those same old SEO strategies which will no longer get the results many owners grew accustomed to.
Google, after all, continually evolves, along with the Internet it is central in creating.
As ever more business websites adapted a conventional strategy of keyword repetition and endless backlinks to win respect from search engines - the experts at Google decided it was time to further tweak their algorithm so as to level the playing field. Why, after all, should artful keyword positioning win out over content? And while only a handful of higher-ups at Google will ever know precisely what the algorithm of the hour truly values, a few things seem apparent to those of us keeping track of what works and what doesn't
You'll want an SEO professional to advise you as you adjust your business website over to the new reality, of course. But since the 2011 algorithm changes at Google, what's essentially needed these days to remain highly placed in the search results for keywords - is website content which answers questions and does so in a straightforward website format.
Beyond that, an in-depth knowledge of the world of social media websites and how best to use them are likewise key. Again, the help of an expert is invaluable.
Finally, now is also the time to revisit those marketing basics. Redouble your efforts at getting your product or service noticed and keeping clients happy. And keep in regular touch with them. All this won't be easy but will be necessary if you wish to compete in a marketplace which offers fewer ready shortcuts.
To find out how CMYKreative can help assist you with your Search EngineOptimisation efforts, please visit our site and drop us a line. We look forward to helping you soon and moving your site up the rankings.
CMYKreative - Bangkok-based Graphic Design, Website Design & Development, SEO, Hosting and more from Thailand. We are based in the heart of Asia, enabling us to provide bespoke cost-effective outsource solutions to businesses all over the world - www.cmykreative.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid