Great Sayings for Your Birthday Save the Dates
- Author Terri Ernissee
- Published February 28, 2012
- Word count 526
Every year we experience new things and our lives move in new directions. It is for this same reason that each year our birthdays can take on and different meaning to our life. Every celebration is a milestone of sorts to the accomplishments we have achieved or the lessons we have learned. When choosing the right phrase to honor a passing day of birth, one should dig deep to find the words that best fit the events and life of the celebrant.
When it comes to normal paper birthday invitations, the wording isn’t as important as when deciding what to say on a magnetic invitation. Birthday save the date magnets have a longevity that just blows traditional paper invitations out of the water. Nobody keeps paper invitations for years and years, but birthday save the date magnets are on refrigerators for centuries. This is why what you say on your save the date magnet is totally important.
Everybody says Happy Birthday, or Let’s Celebrate. Lasting impressions and treasured keepsakes say something way more powerful and memorable. This doesn’t mean things have to be serious. Great birthday save the date messages come in all shapes and sizes. From laugh out loud funny to get me a tissue sweet, there are literally thousands of birthday quotes, sayings and ideas that will make your birthday save the date invitation a real keeper for each person that receives one.
Most birthday save the date magnets have room for a nice small quote and then the details of the party. Use that space to set the tone for your party. If you are celebrating a birthday over 60 perhaps adding "Grow old along with me the best is yet to be" would be an appropriate quote. For a younger 20 something celebration "All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece with me" is a great way to set the carefree mood of the celebration and give people a daily reminder that life is there to be lived, you just have to dive in. Birthday save the date magnets can become the daily inspiration your friends and family need to get through their own next birthday.
A classic comical phrase to match up with an image is "Old age is for Sissies". I love this one as a million different photo ideas come to mind. Point is there is a lot you can do with a birthday save the date magnet that will make it a lasting treasure. In addition to your awesome birthday saying, you will need to add the date, time and place of your celebration, so make sure you leave enough space for these important items. And your name too! Nicknames are totally allowed!
Most paper birthday party invitations make their way to the circular file and you are left looking for some kind of party favor that’s not too expensive that you can pass around to guests. Birthday save the date magnets take care of the party favor and the birthday invitation in one simple step. Give your guest the birthday invitation they can treasure and that reflects the real emotions behind your celebration.
There are no posted comments.
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- Blinds - A Breakdown of 10 Type of Blinds
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online