SEO Powersuite Module: SEO Spyglass
- Author Jerry Davis
- Published March 10, 2012
- Word count 433
SEO Powersuite Module: SEO Spyglass
Jerry Davis here, owner of DMGNA. We are Internet developers who focus primarily on pushing our clients up to position one on Google Search.
Google position one is our only success. Anything less is failure to us.
Competition for position one is greater every single day. Our competitors are smart, hard-working people driven to succeed just as strongly as DMGNA.
Recently, I made an executive decision to look into new power tools that will keep us in the small group of premium site developers in North America. Ultimately, after looking at a lot of exciting tools, I selected SEO Powersuite Enterprise.
SEO Powersuite is a suite of four search engine optimization tools.
SEO Spyglass is a unique SEO tool, because it produces interesting information that SEO Powersuite finds highly valuable for its customers.
To give you an example, I opened SEO Spyglass and it asked me to type in a key word or kw phrase, or the URL of a competitor ( I love dissecting my competitors with these tools). So I typed in a four-word phrase that I want to rank for myself, and let SEO Spyglass run through its various investigative processes. To save some time, I limited the search to only 500 backlinks across a handful of search engines.
SEO Spyglass produced data on the site that ranks first on Google for my selected search phrase, including all of their backlinks, the PR of those linked sites, domain ages, IP nations (USA, for example), anchor text for each link, the link value (!), DMOZ, and more.
I clicked the "Popularity in Social Media" data dropdown, and this highly effective SEO software produced a window with multiple tabs in it that showed me, among other things, a URL list of every web site that this competitor has built. Essentially, their client list.
Reviewing their client sites, I see that competitor does excellent work. I better step up my game.
But still, using Rank Tracker, another superb SEO Powersuite SEO tool, I can go to my competitors client websites, evaluate them for SEO purposes, and present my highly detailed reports to them in an effort to win away business from my highly talented competitor.
There is much more. The reports are exceptional, and you may customize them all you wish. There are several different reports included with each module, so your clients will always think you are a hero. The bottom line is these are the most effective SEO software tools on the market today.
DMGNA - Houston Small Business Web Development
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid