The importance of website graphic design
- Author Kate Milano
- Published March 13, 2012
- Word count 503
HTML and CSS are the fundamental technologies for building web pages: HTML (html and xhtml) for structure, CSS for style. By separating the presentation style of documents from the content of documents, CSS simplifies Web authoring and site maintenance. Another important aspect of web design is user interface design or user interface engineering. This is the design of computers, appliances, machines, mobile communication devices, software applications, and websites with the focus on the user's experience and interaction. The goal of user interface design is to make the user's interaction as simple and efficient as possible.
Web usability is important in modern web design. The idea calls for making web sites easy to use for an end-user, without the requirement that any specialized training be undertaken. The user should be able to intuitively relate the actions he or she needs to perform on the web page to the expected results of such actions. In general, usability aims to present the information to the user in a clear and concise way, give the correct choices to the users, in a very obvious way, remove any ambiguity regarding the consequences of an action, and put the most important thing in the right place on a web page or a web application.
Graphic website design is often used to facilitate the usability of a website. The design process balances technical functionality and visual elements to create a system that is not only operational but also usable and adaptable to changing user needs. The graphic website design of a site is constituted by the actual look & feel of the final graphical user interface (GUI). The latter may be based on the findings developed during the usability testing if usability is unpredictable, or based on communication objectives and styles that would appeal to the user. In some cases the graphics drive the prototyping; but this ultimately depends on the importance of visual form versus function.
Websites are used for a variety of purposes. And graphic website design can be an important part of making a website attractive to particular users. Although initial website designs normally need small tweaks and changes after they go live, major updates and re-designs may be undertaken periodically. In any case, it is a good idea to begin with a strong and stylish design that is easy to use and pleasant to view. Fortunately, there are many website design firms that can deliver high quality graphics and link building services.
For more information of website design please see Website Design.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business