3 Stylish ways to wear a Petite Jacket
- Author Cindy Eliza Vaz
- Published April 5, 2012
- Word count 522
Petite jackets are the one thing you have got to have in your wardrobe, if you belong to the petite women's clothing category.
It is easy, because besides being multipurpose, if worn the right way according to your attribute and body structure, it will do miracles for your dilemma in the size section. Jackets are the type of garment that can be seen as casual and edgy yet appropriate and sophisticated.
Therefore, it is a versatile piece of clothing for ladies petite fashion that petite women should be in favor of.
Furthermore, petite jackets are a great way to disguise any love handles or thick arms that you may struggle with when picking your style of dressing for petite women's clothing.
If you are looking for a slight edgier look, you can choose to opt for petite leather jackets. They are usually made to fit your petite frame just nicely; not too tight and not too big.
Below are tips you can use when wearing petite jackets to suit your frame:
Tip #1: Choose fitted or semi-fitted jackets:
They require no tugging or fidgeting to form flattering and well-rounded lines.
Ensure that your jackets fits well around the bust area, it should be able to button up without any line pulling across the bust line as this will create an unpleasant feel as well as appearance because the jacket is a tad too small.
However, wearing oversized or larger jackets are just as unflattering because it covers up majority of your body length and it shows your petite frame.
As mentioned above, petite leather jackets usually has the best fit and cut if you are looking for a nice fitted or semi-fitted jacket.
Tip #2: Go with traditional type of jacket that ends at the high hip for ladies petite fashion.
With a V-neckline, it will make a petite / short woman taller because it forms a straight perpendicular cutting that creates the illusion of a longer leaner torso.
In addition to that, a shorter jacket complements petites because it is natural thinking that the legs start right below the hip.
Therefore, if the jacket were to end slightly above your actual hip line, it would appear that your legs are longer, elongated and slimmer all the way down.
Bear in mind that this illusion does not work if you match it with low cut jeans/pants.
Tip #3: Choose neutral/solid colored jackets
Increase the range of ways to match or wear your jacket by choosing them in a neutral/solid colours.
Make sure they are without patterns or embroidery because this causes the jacket to lose its purpose of creating a leaner and sleeker appeal.
Neutral colored jackets are not only easy to match with, they are also elegantly simple! I personally prefer a nice neutral colored tweed jacket to fit my 4"9 frame.
If you enjoy wearing prints, you could match your jacket with a printed shirt, skirt or dress.
A Glen plaid or vertical strips are also good ways to wear jackets with slight design without drowning out your frame, these patterns tend to enlarge your overall size thus appearing less petite.
Cindy Eliza Vaz is the Author of http://www.fashion-tips-and-trends-for-all.com/27-piece-hairstyles.html and believes that fashion stems from a person's confidence. For more similar articles on best fashion tips, current men's fashion, women's fashion advice, sexy plus size fashion advice, fashion for women above 40, teen fashion and celebrity hairstyles, please visit http://www.fashion-tips-and-trends-for-all.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your smile can be brighter with less effort
- What Is The Best Brands for Belts?
- Gold Rings - Timeless Symbols of Elegance and Commitment
- Sleep in Comfort and Convenience with Mackly's Compatible Sleepwear
- The Luxurious and Timeless Charm of Michael Kors Gold Collection
- Adding That European Flair: How Custom Euro Tote Bags Can Elevate Your Store's Fashion Game
- "Clear Vision in the City of Liverpool: A Guide to Specsavers' Eye Care Services"
- How to choose the perfect engagement ring
- Sunglasses as a Valentine’s Day Gift
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Shades of Perfection: How to Choose the Right Wholesale Sunglasses
- Best minimalist leather wallet for men
- Types of Shoes That Every Woman Should Own
- Best Prescription WileyX Safety Glasses
- Ankle Boots: Keeping It Stylish From Summer To Fall
- Best Leather Jackets for Men of 2022
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Embroider Your Uniforms and Hi Vis Workwear in Australia
- 3 Reasons Why Embroidery Digitizing Is The Right Choice For Businesses
- Online Diamond Jewelry Company to Try Out
- - Back to the 50s italian style with the Magnet Jewels invented by PIN UP Gioielli
- The Children and Babywear brand to look out for this spring!
- Top 10 Best Alexandrite Gift for Your Girlfriend
- How to put a summer wardrobe together
- Top Tips to Choose the Best Mascara for You
- Women's tights - trends spring/summer 2022
- What is the Best Setting for an Engagement Ring?
- Comfortable Shoes for Men – Shoes for All Outfits
- Architects Of Change: Ushering A New Era or Just Another Streetwear Brand?
- WOMEN'S STREETWEAR TRENDS 2021 | AESTHETIC FASHION GUIDE
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist