Stuck In A Rut? SEO Copywriters Share 5 Newsletter Topics
- Author Christine Okelly
- Published April 10, 2012
- Word count 506
Businesses everywhere focus their efforts on their customers, sometimes to the detriment of their own marketing. Instead of overlooking your own company, take time in 2012 to concentrate on growing your customers base and strengthening the relationships you have with your current clients. One of the best ways to do this is to produce a newsletter. Whether you do this once a month or once a week, you'll soon see the results of your efforts.
Marketing Topic #1: Ask And Answer
Use a newsletter to address and answer common questions your customers might have. If you're not sure what type of questions should be answered, solicit questions from your clients. By reaching out to them, you'll be sure to answer the questions that are most relevant to their business and your industry.
Marketing Topic #2: Current Events
Changes and updates to your industry provide the perfect topic for any newsletter. By reacting to industry news and explaining what the changes mean, you'll strengthen your position as an industry leader. It also means that you won't be inundated with the same question over and over again from clients, saving your people valuable time.
Marketing Topic #3: Tell A Story About Your Business
Clients want to do business with people, not faceless corporations! Instead of being some faceless organization, personalize your company by telling stories about problems you've faced. Focus mainly on how you solved the problem and show off your resourcefulness. Ask your customers to write back and share their own stories for a future newsletter.
Marketing Topic #4: Solutions To Common Problems
There are likely certain problems throughout your industry that nearly every customer faces. Have a brainstorming session to identify common issues your clients face. Ask customers how they handle these problems, or if there are any solutions that don't exist yet. Write about solutions to the problems, but don't worry if all the fixes don't have anything to do with your business's services. You want your newsletter to be a valuable resource to customers, not a blatant advertorial for your business.
Marketing Topic #5: Brag About Yourself
There's nothing wrong with a little self-promotion, as long as you're not constantly tooting your own horn. If you've won an award, or recently finished a big project, announce it in your newsletter. Showing off just a little can let a customer know that they've making the right choice by working with your business.
How An SEO Copywriting Firm Can Help
If you're short on time, consider hiring SEO copywriters to write your newsletter for you. An SEO copywriting firm will be able to handle everything for you, which frees up your own people to do their jobs on a day-to-day basis. Additionally, SEO copywriters can help you cultivate topics if you're having a hard time thinking of ideas that are relevant to your business.
Look for an SEO copywriting firm with trained writers who are experts in converting casual newsletter readers into paying customers. Additionally, look for one that asks for client input and guarantees that you'll be happy with their work.
Christine O'Kelly is the founder of SEO Content Solutions, an SEO copywriting firm that offers SEO companies and businesses access to a virtual full-service team of professional SEO copywriters. SEO Content Solutions offers an array of white-label content marketing options including SEO press releases, website copywriting, Kindle publishing, newsletter writing, and blog writing.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019