Picking the right digital marketing company
- Author Sonia Lara
- Published April 2, 2012
- Word count 473
In recent years Search Engine Optimisation has become more important due to the current trend of more and more people using the internet to purchase products. SEO can be an art form, as getting right is not an easy process and you need to look at the bigger picture, not just what is in front of you. This may seem like a standard thing to say but it means you need look at each aspect of your business when designing or creating your marketing strategy. This may involve redesigning your website to be more SEO friendly or have more clear conversion points so people can buy products from your website. Your marketing company should have a digital strategy that includes long tail and generic keywords so your website is visible no matter what the user is searching using Google.
Many SEO companies will promise you that they can get you to number one, but they cannot guarantee that you will gain that position. It is true that companies can mostly likely get you to number one for you keyword in a short space of time, except you will not stay in the position for long. This type of SEO is known as black hat SEO and if your company or website is found to be using these methods your site will be kicked from Google. If this does happen to your company you will find it difficult to get your website back in to Google as you will need to manually remove all the black hat SEO links. At this point you would need to resubmit your website and there is no guarantee that you will be accepted. Also by performing this type of link building your website will associated with black hat SEO websites so you will find it difficult to rank for many keywords.
If you are removed from Google you may as well write off your domain and set up a new website, as you will never receive the ranking you once did from that URL. This is why choosing the right SEO Company is important, as your website is an important asset, and if an SEO company gets it wrong then it could cost your thousands of pounds in revenue. A good company will never promise your website number one, as they will not spam Google with links; they will be building up the authority of your website naturally. It is important that your SEO agency says that it will build up your back links slowly at first from a range of different high quality sites with the overall aim of ranking for your keyword. A Search Engine Optimisation agency will aim to rank for longer tail target keywords to get short term goals, so your traffic is increasing while you are trying to rank for the generic keywords.
Choosing good SEO agencies to help your website rank is important, and since you need to talk to them a lot, it is a good idea to get a local company; for example, for a London based company it is a good idea to talk to a SEO agency London.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business