Major Reasons How Social Media Can Help Your Business
- Author Nyima Galestain
- Published May 17, 2012
- Word count 546
Many small business owners think that social media is not for them. Some think that it’s only for kids, while others think that it leads to unhealthy competition among their own websites. Many business owners ignore the usefulness of social media. But here are the 7 major reasons how social media can help your business. Especially if you have any financial website, social media sites helps a lot to draw a large number of visitors to your website.
- Become a part of the correspondence:
Social media is becoming an integral part of every individual’s life. People are looking for more and more ways to make social networking sites part of their daily life. So if you want to appear on the websites where potential consumers spend time, make the best use of the latest advances in technology. According to the recent research, every 20 minutes Facebook members ‘like’ pages 7.6 million times. It is also estimated that 51 percent of active Twitter users follow companies, brands and products on social networks.
- Acknowledgment of your brand:
Marketing 101 teaches us that we need to be where our customers are. Social media allows your company to reach millions and millions of potential customers where they can automatically stumble upon your brand while browsing social sites. So if you want to get exposure, post your information and message on the networking sites. Studies have also demonstrated that people have to hear (or see) your company’s name at least nine times before they decide to buy your products or services. New consumer research indicates that over 50 percent of Facebook fans and Twitter followers are likely to trust and respect a company whom they know through social media.
- Increase your value on major search engines:
Many social media sites are now integrated with search engines. If you are looking for a local restaurant, Google will likely reveal all the social media pages of area restaurants, such as Facebook, Twitter, Urbanspoon and Yelp. You may review pages and see what your friends or other local diners think about the restaurants. Create your social profile rich in keywords and quality content that can help you generate traffic to social media, and in turn you company’s website.
- Niche marketing:
Finding the target audience is a tough job for any kind of marketing campaign. You can use social media outlets and can create social media profiles to target your current and potential customers based on specific interests and demographics.
- Generate traffic to your site:
Creating interesting media pages to your company’s website and posting inspiring messages on it, you can generate traffic to your website that would otherwise be unattainable.
- Monitor your brand:
Being a part of the online correspondence, you can establish your business ethics and morality, and can demonstrate your business reputation. You can respond to negative comments and reviews, and can defend the inaccuracies that exist.
- Share your events:
Social networking sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Myspace also allow you to post and share events with the potential visitors. Facebook also provides you with a social proof by allowing you to see which of your acquaintances are attending the event.
In conclusion, these are the seven major reasons how social media can help your business and why it is so important.
BMD Media is a Phoenix, Arizona based web design & development company that specializes in all kinds of web designs, SEO and other online marketing services, for big and small businesses. Looking for professional an SEO AZ or SEO Phoenix, Visit http://www.bmd-media.com/ now!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019