Designer Clothes That Make a Strong Business Impression
- Author Ray Mond
- Published May 19, 2012
- Word count 513
Business casual is the new standard for office clothing in the Western countries with about 43% of non-self employed workers adopting the same. The New York Times defines the business causal as ‘In general, business casual means dressing professionally, looking relaxed, yet neat and pulled together’. Apart from business casual, non-self-employed people wear designer clothes that are tailor made to leave a lasting impression at business meetings, social gatherings and other business related events. Find out some suggestions on what kind of luxury dressing will leave a positive impression on others at office and business events.
Three Types of Designer Clothes that Are a Guaranteed Hit at Business Events
Here is a list of designer clothes that will a leave a good impression at office as well as in special business events:
- Business casual skirts from Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton has been well known for its handbags and evening wear already, but women are gradually discovering the business casual skirts the label has to offer. Their range of knee length and full skirts in dark metallic colors with blazer would be a good option. Knitwear combos by LV are a great choice for fall and winter seasons. And in the formal day wear collection, the label has introduced distinct bright colors and gray shades. You will find mid length skirts in both voluminous and pencil styles. Skirts by Louis Vuitton are usually designed to suit any body type as they offer both high waist and mid waist skirts for perfect office fashion.
- Hugo Boss Versatile Suits
Hugo Boss is now a popular German clothing brand especially known for its business and business casual suits. Most men would go for three-piece suits from Hugo Boss in pure linen however, their popular designs also include double buttoned casual suits in wool and cotton. The brand’s USP lies in the versatility of their designer clothes. Fashionable and sophisticated men can wear the suits at a variety of occasions without worrying about dressing inappropriately. Hugo Boss designs business casual suits in various colors, so men with different personalities can find something that truly appeals to their aesthetics.
- Dolce and Gabbana Ties
Ties are occasional is a statement of the past. Today, men who sport designer ties at social gatherings, business meetings, in the office or at official evening parties leave a lasting impression on those who are around. Neckties from Dolce and Gabbana, made in pure silk with the label’s signature prints or in jacquard prints, are well thought out accessories for professionals. Wear the sleek ties on shirts casually or team up the little broader ones with business suits. The key to an outstanding look is to team D&G ties in solid colors with crisp white shirts.
Of course the price range of designer clothes like mentioned above can go from $500 to $1500 and even more. However, you can shop for designer merchandise at discounted rates from well-known online fashion stores - just make sure you conduct a thorough research on the internet to seek credible recommendations before placing your orders to avoid buying counterfeits.
Go to http://www.designersclothings.com/ if you wish to place orders for business casuals from the most sought after branded collections. You can select designer clothes by labels such as Hugo Boss, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, DKNY and Dolce and Gabbana. The prices are highly affordable for people with tight budgets, while offering quality assurances.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event