Create an Outdoor Haven with Steel Jardinieres and Everything In-Between
- Author R.l. Thomas
- Published May 22, 2012
- Word count 540
Spring outdoor design ideas are not hard to come by with the age of the internet and the newest raved about online pin board. In this weeks article we'll explore the newest trends on how to focus all these design ideas into two simple rules and transform your backyard into a landscaped outdoor haven.
Right now is the time of year when most of the country is enjoying every free moment they can outdoors. Winter has past and warm sunny afternoons are upon us. Why not jump ahead a bit and get to work on designing a chic landscaped backyard. Treat your outdoor space with care and create splendid simple comfort with these two rules. Buy french steel jardinieres and naturally pair them a garden pendant lighting scheme.
This years unique jardinieres and creative lighting schemes are transforming outdoor spaces into landscaped outdoor havens. By building boundaries and sectioning off different areas in your yard you can create comfortable eating and sitting areas with minimal effort. Most outdoor design lovers are not always familiar with our french terminology so we're also going to give you a short lesson on the meaning of the word, popular shapes and styles as well as where you can find these beautiful works of art in your very own local marketplace.
A jardinière is a receptacle (usually a ceramic pot or urn) or more rarely a stand upon which, or into which, plants may be placed. (The French themselves refer to tabletop versions of such receptacles as cachepots.) Jardinières tend to be highly decorative. They are sometimes used as garden accent elements for large plants and for raised culinary and herb gardens. Jardinieres come in all shapes and sizes but for this particular season large steel octagon jardiniere are la crème de la crème. It's common design practice to combine three different sizes of the octagonal jardinieres together forming a triangle visual pattern. This placement also allows taller plants to grow vertically in the background and gorgeous hanging plants to spill out in front. You can easily bring lavishing color and balance to your outdoor space by filling these few different sized steel jardinieres to the brim with unique trees, perennials and succulents. Mixing and matching these beautiful pallets of floral colors create focal points for your guest to enjoy during the hot summer months. A few world renown artists have beautifully custom designed these popular octagon jardinieres in the Malibu California area but, if you're not living in close proximity contact your local ceramist and see if they can't create a mold for you. If you live for the best contact Malibu's ceramist and have one shipped to your local area.
After you place your jardinieres around your landscaped backyard accent them with some key lighting. Garden pendants and custom outdoor chandeliers are a spectacular option for producing a elegant space. Buy a plain frosted glass light fixture or brighten up your garden with a hint of color. This season we're in love with rose color pendants and bronze accented chandeliers. Either way these articulate lights paired with those octagon jardinieres will add a chic modern style to your outdoor landscape and transform your backyard into an outdoor haven. Enjoy!
R.L. Thomas grew up in New York, New York. She has lived in Denver, CO since 2005 and is the author of several online blogs and works of fiction. To view an extraordinary collection of jardinieres, custom garden pendants, chandeliers and lighting fixtures visit Malibu's finest Furniture Design Gallery, Gillberg Design Inc in the decker canyon hills of California.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- Microbial Fertilizers Plant Diseases Biocontrol
- Gardening Activities During World Quarantine
- The Best Hydroponic Growing Planters
- Benefits of having a Vertical Garden for Home, or Office
- European Water Chestnut Pond Plant
- Indoor Hydroponics; Aeroponics; Aeroculture
- How to Choose the Right Planter
- Advantages of Hydroponic Horticulture vs Soil Gardening
- 7 Top Gardening Tools You Should Own
- How You Go to Deal With Turf Installer? Here is How You Should Go.
- How to Make your Garden Bloom!
- What is the difference between a one stage and two-stage snowblower?
- A guide to snowblower operating controls
- The Sustainable Advantages of Plant Development and Breeding
- 5 Mistakes When you Water Potted Plants
- How to Make use of a Jack Stand
- How Does A Floor Jack Work?
- Understanding Perth Watering Days
- 4 Ways to Troubleshoot a Retic: Perth Expert Advice
- 4 Tips for Effective Garden Landscaping: Perth Expert Advice
- 3 Top Tips for Building Pergolas: Melbourne Expert Advice
- Building a Pergola? Choose the Right Location
- Are The Nutritional Benefits of Eating Raw Sprouted Seeds Worth the Risk of Illness?
- "Soilless," A Funny Word, but an Efficient Way to Grow Hydroponic Plants
- Landscaping Garden Design Ideas for a Small Yard
- How Your Dog Can Actually Help With Your Gardening Efforts
- 5 Tips to Buy Best Automatic Pool Covers
- How Commercial Landscaping Perth Can Help Your Business Grow
- 5 Tips To Having a Greener Lawn