Finding a Good Internet Marketing Company
- Author Paul Dexter
- Published June 23, 2012
- Word count 714
A big problem for lots of small to medium sized businesses is finding a Good Internet Marketing or Search Engine Optimisation Company who are able to help their online businesses succeed and prosper. In the last 5 years or so the number of new SEO companies has grow considerable and we are all being bombarded on a daily basis by telephone calls and emails from these companies eager for our business and all claiming to be the best at what they do, but the problem is, how do you know which are good companies, which are simply bad at what they do and which companies are just boiler rooms and have no internet marketing or search engine optimisation skills are all?
One should always be vigilant when employing any third party individual or business to perform any form of work or task for your business or company, internet marketing and search engine optimisation is no exception, think about it, monies paid to these type of companies are usually paid of a monthly basis and can run to thousands and thousands of pounds per year and if the company is not achieving results then you are simply throwing your money away.
The big issue I see with today's Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation companies is that the field is completely unregulated meaning that absolutely anyone with a computer, a telephone and an email account can advertise themselves as an expert in this field, a field where you don't need to be part of any affiliated group or have any recognised qualifications at all and or course falling for one of these smooth talking telesales operators or an amazing in-dept email about how great their services are can cost you dearly, and I personally know of at least one person who lost their business after being taken in like this, struggling to pay for their SEO while their business failed but being kept on the hook by an unscrupulous salesman promising that work is being done and to just give it another month and the business and money will start pouring in, which of course it never did.
So what can be done to avoid being taken for a ride so to speak? Well the main thing you need to do is be very, very careful. A busy, professional search engine optimisation or internet marketing company who is legit and good at what they do doesn't need to spam your mailbox half a dozen times a day and if your contacted by telephone, remember if it's any kind of high pressure sales, such as asking for your credit/debit card number right away to get their amazing offer that's available today only, simply hang up, as they are not to be trusted. If your looking for a SEO don't sit there and wait to be contacted, ask around see who other businesses use and whether these businesses are getting results, Search the internet yourself and if your near a large city search for a local firm by searching SEO Manchester, or SEO London for example because if the firm is local you can pay a visit to their offices and see for yourself whether they seem legitimate or not and if you have a problem you can sort it out in person.
And remember, a good SEO company should be easy to communicate with, talk plain English and be able to provide details of their recent achievements, showing you real results for 'competitive keywords' and you should always contact these businesses direct that they claim to work for to make sure.
One final note, we all know about the most common internet scams and many of us laugh at badly put together and badly worded emails asking us for our banking information, or asking for an administration fee to claim the incredible lottery win for a lottery that we didn't even enter, yet the biggest scam at the moment is SEO. thousands of people and business fall for the scam every day and never know it, nobody involved in this industry ever gets prosecuted for taking thousands off a business and producing zero results, because at this moment in time they are not committing a crime, I'm hoping this changes, but in the meantime, be vigilant..
Top Rank SEO Manchester are a professional internet marketing and search engine optimisation company with a proven track record and 100's of satisfied customers in the UK and abroad.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019