Effective Article Writing for Successful SEO
- Author Paul Dexter
- Published August 19, 2012
- Word count 666
Article writing has becoming an important part of Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation over recent years, long gone are the days when you could merely use the keyword meta tag and stuff your website with the same keywords to get an excellent ranking, search engine algorithms are more intelligent these days and the main search engines don't even take a blind bit of notice of the Keyword tag, even link building is becoming unproductive since the last few Google updates, I'm not saying that it's a waste of time but the search engines, Google especially ,now focus on quality over quantity, no longer does the site with the most one way links reign supreme and countless websites dropped pages and pages recently because of this, If this happened to your website then its down to lazy SEO on the part of your Search Engine Optimisation company.
So this leaves search engine friendly website code and article posting as the main force when it comes to getting your website ranking high and staying there, I'm not going to go into search engine friendly code and content in this article, that's down to you or your website designer, a competent web design company should produce valid SEO friendly code anyway. This leaves article writing as the main focus.
Articles are the key to successful Internet Marketing when it comes to achieving page one results, but you simply can't string together five or six hundred words and stick your keyword link either in the article body or in the author bio, this doesn't work. Your article has to be relevant to your website or niche and must be written in good English, remember what I said earlier, search engine algorithms are more intelligent these days and can filter out poorly put together articles and poor incoherent English.
If your using a Search Engine Optimisation company then make sure that their first language is English and that they are writing your articles in house and not passing this task onto a team outside the country. Don't be naive about how SEO Agencies work, Yes a Manchester SEO company that claims to have 120 staff will be telling the truth but 100 of these employees will be based outside the UK where labour is cheaper in countries such as India, but a professional company will write articles professionally in house and simply pass on a list of tasks such as sites to post to and links to build to their teams outside of the country, this works fine, but if they pass on the entire project to these teams then your SEO will be poor and this practice has been known to have negative effects.
Your SEO Company should be able to produce any articles that they have used to promote your website along with their monthly reports, if they don't, ask to see them and then read through them, articles written by a non-English person are easy to spot and do not make very good reading, Spun articles are also very easy to spot, a spun article is an article written by someone else, copied off the internet and spun by software that changes the verbs to produce a unique article, these spun articles used to get past the search engine quality and duplicate content checks but this is no longer the case. So if an SEO company provides 'spun' articles, then you should avoid them, as articles need to be unique.
The best articles are the one's that are written from scratch, if you are good at literature then write your own, is going to take a couple of hours tops and who better to write about your business or product than you? and your know that they are unique. Even if you are using an SEO Company to distribute your article you can always negotiate with then to get a reduction in their fee because you are supplying your own articles, so what are you waiting for? get typing.
There are no posted comments.
- Artificial intelligence and its role in SEO positioning
- Navigating the SEO Landscape in Dubai: Key Considerations When Hiring an SEO Expert
- How AI Can Help Optimize Content for Voice and Visual Search
- How Can AI Help Automate and Improve SEO with Link Building?
- 7 Common SEO Mistakes That Companies Should Avoid at All Costs
- What is Free Online Reverse Image Search and Its Benefits - Full Guideline
- How to Make Money With SEO
- The Crucial Role of SEO in Content Discovery
- How do I apply SEO to my Google site?
- Top UI/UX Myths Debunked in Detail
- High-Quality White Label SEO Reseller Services
- Exploring Digital Marketing Trends in 2023
- What is web accessibility and how to make your small business website accessible
- Shield Tunneling: Air-Cushioned Slurry Balanced Shield Machine
- Reno SEO Uncovered: The 10 Essential Factors for Online Success
- What Are The Steps To Optimize A Dental Website To Increase Its Traffic Rate?
- Why UI UX Design Matters for Your Website's Success
- Digital Marketing
- Get More Business as an Electrician with Vancouver SEO Agency's Certified SEO Experts
- Priorware Solutions - Delivering High-Quality Custom Software Development Services in the USA
- Best SEO services Midland TX
- SEO best practices with google
- Why You Should Write Regularly | Benefits of Writing Every Day
- 5 Proven Ways SEO Can Help Small Businesses Grow
- What is SEO?
- Why do you Need Google Rank Checker Services?
- The Best Practices for SEO Copywriting to Rank Higher
- Find the proven and tested methods to increase organic leads easily
- Some Mindblowing Facts - How Local SEO can Benefit your business?
- How To Choose The Right SEO Specialist?