Black Onyx jewellery a stunning semi-precious stone
- Author Lewis Brown
- Published July 28, 2012
- Word count 675
This very special semi-precious stone Black Onyx is the ideal stone to choose for your pieces of black jewellery. Because of its neutral colour it will compliment many outfits and like the "little black dress" should always be a part of your wardrobe a black necklace should always be in your jewellery box.
The semi-precious stone Black Onyx is becoming increasingly popular among jewellery shoppers who are looking for something that is elegant. Owing its popularity to its neutral black colour that will compliment many outfits as we all have a little black dress so we should all have a black necklace, it appeals to both women and men. Popular types of semi-precious Black Onyx jewellery include rings, handcrafted bracelets, handmade necklaces, decorative pins and unique earrings.
The relative softness of Black Onyx also makes it the ideal material for carving and settings in all kinds of semi-precious handmade jewellery which also adds to its ever increasing popularity as it can be crafted into both modern and traditional designs. The semi-precious gemstone is becoming increasingly common throughout the world, but is most of the world supply of this beautiful is stone is to be found in Brazil, Madagascar and India. For this reason, Back Onyx jewellery is relatively inexpensive and this means it is available to use all. The bands of the natural semi-precious stone are normally black and white in colour.
Popular types of Black Onyx jewellery that has been handcrafted from this elegant semi-precious stone include rings many with this stone set in silver and many men wear signet rings with this stone, bracelets and some of these designs have carvings, necklaces and pendants, and earrings. Available to men you will find various styles of jewellery Black Onyx cuff links and handcrafted tie tacks. Black Onyx semi-precious stone is the birthstone for the month of anyone that has been born in February. Sardonyx, on the other hand, is the birthstone for people who have been born in the month of August. Onyx is also the tenth wedding anniversary gemstone and giving a piece of handmade jewellery crafted from this stone is a lovely way to say that you have taken time to choose a gift with meaning and that you care.
Onyx beads of various shapes and sizes are often crafted into bracelets. A popular variant of these is for bracelets made from alternating onyx beads and beads from other semi-precious beads, Turquoise, Coral and Carnelian work beautifully with this stone and some of the combinations can be very dramatic. The contrasting beads are linked together with silver and gold, making this black onyx bracelet a striking unique design to compliment any outfit. If you're planning to wear a formal dress, then consider complimenting it with a simple bracelet of oval onyx linked together with white gold or silver because sometimes more is less when choosing which jewellery design to wear.
Because of the neutral colour of Black Onyx jewellery, it makes a perfect gift for any gender since it compliments every other colour you choose to wear it with. An ideal special occasion would therefore be a birthday part, an anniversary, even weddings. As black necklaces, Onyx can complement the neck of any woman and even make the neck look longer; this will depend on the style and design of the piece.
Taking care of Onyx jewellery and necklaces is not as onerous as you may think. In fact, its care and cleaning is a very simple process and far easier than that of most other forms of jewellery. To clean your Onyx jewellery, simply soak in warm soapy water for a short time. Use a very soft toothbrush to remove any residual dirt. These pieces should never be cleaned in ultrasonic cleaners as this will damage the semi-precious stone. Doing so would cause the stone to crack and this would ruin you piece. Because this stone can get scratched or it can chip rather easily, it is better to wrap it in a cloth when storing it in your jewellery box.
Onyx is one of my favourite stones. If there is one piece that a girl must have in her jewellery box is aArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes