Septic Treatment Products vs Home made Septic Cleaners
- Author Ray Carney
- Published September 1, 2012
- Word count 511
Now that you have chosen to maintain your septic system you are faced with a few question; how will you do it? Where will you start? How much money is it going to cost? Etc. Once you learn more about septic maintenance the more you will realize that choosing to maintain your septic system is a great decision that may potentially save you from terrible odors, clogging, and even more costly repairs.
Your septic tank is container that relies on 2 things to work properly : gravity and bacteria. Gravity causes the waste to separate and settle in layers. Bacteria decomposes the waste.. Your septic tank is underground so you never know when you are going to have a problem. Using a septic treatment that contains bacteria and enzymes that boost the bacteria growth is the best and most reliable way to maintain your system.
Everywhere you look on the internet there are people writing about these "home remedies" for your septic tank. Unfortunately, these home made septic cleaners don't work. Some people say to use yeast. First of all yeast are not bacteria, they are fungi , they do not help in the cleaning of your tank, or drain lines. Yeast will also not eliminate the need to pump out your septic tank. Putting too much yeast in your septic can actually be harmful. When you activate the yeast a frothing action occurs, changing the activity in the tank and causing the waste not to separate the way that happens naturally.
Not all bacteria in your septic tank help to break down waste. Adding decomposing dead animals, roadkill, and raw meat will not help the performance of you septic system, because they do not contain this good bacteria. They contain minimal amounts of bacteria compared to the size of your tank. Putting a carcass in your septic tank only adds more waste to be decomposed. Avoid wasting money on raw meat to throw down your septic. Eating it would probably have a better effect on your system.
Buttermilk and yogurt contain bacteria. Because your septic tank is so large the amount of buttermilk and / or yogurt that you would need per month to effectively clean your septic tank would be massive. It would simply cost too much money to maintain your septic system with dairy. Store bought septic cleaners , as well as baking soda change the pH level in your tank . These levels are important for bacteria, growth, and feeding. By changing the pH levels, you will kill good bacteria that work to decompose the waste in your tank.
The best way to maintain your septic system is to monitor what goes into your tank and make sure to replenish the good bacteria in your tank.. Avoid harsh cleaners, anti-bacterial cleaners and soaps, and any items that are not organic. Because these items harm the good bacteria in your septic tank, it is important to use a septic maintenance product that contains bacteria and enzymes to replace and replenish those bacteria. Doing both of these things will make septic maintenance easy and affordable.
Activator 1000 has been in business since 1988, and continues to satisfy thousands of customers across the United States.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?
- Advice for an Environmentally Sustainable Home Build