All The Marvelous Uses For Decorated Cookies
- Author Kathleen Westley
- Published September 3, 2012
- Word count 558
Decorated cookies are the perfect addition to any occasion. They're beautiful and stylish, but also small and simple to transport. They make wonderful gifts and ideal party snacks. And above all, they're delectable. You can order specially designed cookies with any theme, to match any event. No matter what the situation is, it can be made better by decorated cookies.
The most expected time of year to use decorated cookies is the holiday season. From Thanksgiving to Hanukkah to Christmas to New Year's, holiday cookies are essential. They do well big office parties, at small family events, as gifts for friends, or just to have handy around the house, to get into the holiday spirit.
But the end of the year isn't the only time that calls for decorated cookies. Amplify your Halloween with some spooky, scary cookies. Complete your Easter with cookies that have the looks and flavors of spring. Or gift cookies to your mom on Mother's Day, or your dad on Father's Day, that depict, in a fun way, what being a parent is all about. They even make marvelous birthday gifts. Whether they're for children's parties, key milestones like 18 and 21, or a gentle rib at someone who's getting older, birthday cookies are sure to be a hit.
Is somebody in your family ready to graduate from high school or college? Bring cookies to the party, in the shape of diplomas, or graduation caps. Or simply a universal "Congratulations!" cookie, to let them realize how proud you are of them. Perhaps someone is about to get married. Hand out beautiful and delicious tuxedo and bridal gown cookies as party favors at the engagement party or wedding shower. Afterward use an arrangement of stylish and elegant white cross and dove cookies as table centerpieces at the wedding reception. Cookies are also a great way to welcome a new baby. Serve personalized cookies for either a boy or a girl at the baby shower, and even have the baby's name printed on them! Or choose from an array of fun designs that can welcome in either a boy or a girl. No matter what kind of party you're planning, decorated cookies are a fantastic way to express the theme visually and make it stand out.
You don't even need to have an even to have decorated cookies. Send them to a friend or family member, to let them know you're thinking of them. Is someone you love sick, in the hospital, or recovering from an ailment? Get Well cookies will help everybody feel well again. In times of of sorrow or loss, sympathy cookies are a tasteful and considerate way to let somebody understand that your thoughts are with them during difficult times. Or send cookies for no reason at all! Surprise your significant other and let them know you're. Add some fun to your children's morning snack, by giving them cookies shaped like dinosaurs, or monkeys. Take them to celebrate a favorite sport, from baseball to basketball to ballet. Or give some to a friend you haven't seen in a while, just because.
There's literally no limit to the ways you can make use of decorated cookies. Let your imagination run wild. There's a cookie for every occasion. They're enjoyable, thoughtful, and tasty. Anything that you have organized, decorated cookies will add a bit of tastiness.
Kathleen Westley is a gourmet cookie lover. She writes about where to find the best cookies for all occasions. This month she covers decorated cookies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser