Why avoid eating before bedtime?
- Author Dorian Foreman
- Published September 7, 2012
- Word count 341
It is late, you are sleepy, but, you still want to eat something before bed. Sound familiar? Probably yes and there is nothing wrong with that, but if you get used to treat yourself with some evening meals, must be very careful and not eat just anything.
Yes, it is tempting. Although very tempting, regardless any time of the day, but night is the most uninspired choice you can make. Chocolate will cause insomnia and you will have a restless night. The next day morning, you will be tired like after a night of party. Perhaps half a square will have very strong effects, but this is the version that you can consider in case you really desire is.
Cheese can fall hard on the stomach and really bad problems occur when you are lactose intolerant. Avoid cheeses night before bed and leave them for the next morning.
If only passed more than two hours after dinner, and you try to taste a food spicy, no doubt it will cause stomach pain that will not let you sleep. Avoid spicy foods, even in a minor way. Here enter and chips with pepper or similar products.
Cookies cake or ice cream
You have a cake of ice cream in the freezer, and you only think about it? You know you will not be limited to a small spoon and you'll be tempted to eat more, more and more until you feel your stomach hurts. Avoid sweets evening, especially if you know you can not take just about a mouthful. This will cause your stomach and you will have insomnia.
Yes, delicious, we know, you have not eaten hamburger for some time, and fast food is 5 minutes from you, but the burger is the most uninspired choice culinary normal and much less at night. It is full of fatties, which will be submitted to your body quickly, especially at night. Remember that fatties are deposited on blood vanes and block blood flow, and oxygenation efficiency of the brain.
There are no posted comments.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser