Beaded wedding jewellery
- Author Adam Sowgates
- Published August 14, 2012
- Word count 641
Jewellery is always important to use but never more so than on our wedding day. That is why it is very important to make the right choice of beaded wedding jewellery as these pieces will be seen every day in your wedding photos.
Are you have problems finding the most amazing wedding jewellery that will compliment the most special outfit you will ever wear your wedding dress? Or have you found the exact piece you desire but find that it is out of your price range and your budget will not stretch to purchasing it? Do not despair you can still have the perfected beaded jewellery on your big day at a price you can afford and this is to be achieved by stringing together your own beads to make the perfect piece of handmade beaded jewellery. If you do not think you can do this on your own you can ask one of your bridesmaids for their help and advice. This will give you a unique and original designs coming from your own imagination.
Firstly you have to decide what type of jewellery you want to wear, beaded bracelet, beaded necklace, earrings or a pendant and this will depend on the style of your dress. It maybe that you do not need all these pieces, as sometimes too many pieces can distract from both you and the dress you are wearing. You may choose to wear a short beaded necklace that has been crafted from pearls and crystals and maybe adding some beaded that are in the design of your dress. A pair of long elegant beaded earrings maybe all you need or you may want to compliment this with a beaded bracelet that contains the same beads. Jewellery sets of matching earrings, bracelets and necklace can be made all containing the same beads.
Secondly you have to decide on the colour theme for the jewellery. This you will probably already have as you will want to pick out colours from your dress or your bridesmaids dresses. You may want to pick out colours from your flowers and the men’s button holes. It is advisable that you choose more muted and subtle colours and stay with whites and creams as said before you do not want to detract from your dress.
With your bridesmaids and flower girls you can be a little bit more adventuress with colour and the pieces of beaded jewellery can compliment a sash, there flower posies or their handbags.
When you have made a decision as to the colour and the style you would like your beaded jewellery it is the time where you have to choose the exact design. Creating this can be fun and stressful because you do not want to make any mistakes at this time. You can lay the beads out on a board so that you can see how the piece will look when you have strung the beads. Many bead boards have sizing so you can see the size that the finished piece will be. Take your time when creating your design and ask advice if you need it. A good friend is going to tell you if the design is going to work or not and sometimes it is good to have a second pair of eyes.
Make sure that you allow yourself plenty of time to make your beautiful beaded wedding jewellery as it is for a very special day. Do not worry if you make a mistake as if you have left yourself enough time you will be able to take it to pieces and start again.
Have a look at wedding magazines and on the internet for inspiration and ideas and look up jewellery designers to see what type of designs they are creating. Jewellery UK have many designs that you can draw ideas from.
As a designer I know how difficult it is to find the right piece of jewellery and especially for a day as special as your wedding day. Jewellery UK has some beautiful designs that have been crafted from stunning beads and have a range of bracelets beaded with pearls and crystals, necklaces beaded with delicate handmade glass beads and all with earrings to match.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event