Unique handmade jewellery bracelets
- Author Donna Hudson
- Published September 14, 2012
- Word count 637
If you are choosing a unique bracelet for yourself then you can go out and purchase one that is to your own taste and style but when you are looking for one of these pieces of handmade jewellery for someone else it has to be there taste and style that you are looking for and you have to make sure that it is a piece that the recipient is going to wear.
Think about the size when you are buying a gift for someone else and if it at all possible try and measure a bracelet that they already own so that you get the sizing correct. If you are not able to do this then see if you can get somebody to do it for you. You will find unique bracelets in many different lengths and the average six for a man is eight inches and for a woman it is seven inches but which one of us is average?
There are many different styles in this category of handmade jewellery and you will find bangles, bracelets, beaded bracelets and one of the most popular at the moment as they are very fashionable is the charm bracelet and you will find these in many unique and original designs. They will all come in many styles from traditional to very modern.
You have to decide what material you would like the bracelet making in and this will depend not only on the style of the recipient but also your budget. Gold bangles can make a stunning gift and one that will be treasured for ever but these can be very expensive and not what you are looking for but these do never date and will be well worn for many years.
If you decide not to go for gold then your piece of handmade jewellery could be made from sterling silver and this will be easier on your pocket. You will be able to find many unique bracelets that have been crafted from this metal into original designs. Some will be in plain polished silver and others with have intricate designs. You may also find pieces that have been set with semi-precious stones. Silver is a popular metal with both the young and the old and it can be worn at formal occasions and also at casual.
Gemstone bracelets can be stunning and you will find these pieces of handmade jewellery that have bangles carved from a single piece of natural stone or beaded designs where the semi-precious stone has been polished and cut into beads and these are then threaded to create unique bracelets and you will be able to find Rose Quartz, Tigers Eye, Black Onyx, Amazonite and Aventurine bracelets in large unusual jewellery collections.
Beaded bracelet may be your choice and you will find many of these designs to choose from and they will come crafted from many different types of beads like semi-precious beads to beads that have been handmade from glass into stunning designs. Some of these beautiful original glass beads can be strung together to create unique bracelets and the jeweller can use different colour combinations so that ever piece of handmade jewellery is different. You are able to find beaded bracelets that have been strung onto strong elastic thread so this means that these pieces of beaded jewellery will fit any size wrist.
Charm bracelets can be an original piece of handmade jewellery because you can choose your own individual collection of beads and charms that you hang on your unique bracelet. The charms can be made from beads, charms of gold and silver and bright coloured charms that have enamelled designs can all be added to your piece. This means if you are buying this piece as a gift you will be able to personalise it for the recipient.
If you want to purchase unique bracelets as gifts you will have to find out the style choices of the recipient and also the size of their wrist. You will be able to see a large choice of handmade jewellery in the stores from which to choose.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes