Disney World Gay DAYS® With One Magical Weekend
- Author Ben Smith
- Published September 17, 2012
- Word count 343
There is no better way to spend your weekend than with tens of thousands of LGBTs (lesbian, gay, , bisexual and transgender) at Disney World Gay Days® with One Magical Weekend. The excitement begins with Riptide 2013 at Disney’s Typhoon LagoonWaterpark and continues with Drink Around the World and Retro-T at Epcot©.
Take a splash on Friday, May 31, 2013, where your adventure-filled Disney World Gay Days' weekend begins at Typhoon Lagoon®. Surf a tidal wave of fun while dancing the night away from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. at an exclusive, private party "manned" by international DJ, Manny Lehman. Manny will be bringing the house down with his LA sound for all you gorgeous men and women in attendance - let's get physical!
Then put on your Gay pride red shirts on Saturday, June 1, 2013, and join about 30,000 LGBTs and their families at the Magic Kingdom® - your next stop during Disney World Gay Days. This event has grown from about 3,000 red-shirt wearers in 1991 to now 30,000. Each year the number of LGBTs and all their supporters grows and continues to "paint the park red" more and more.
Finally, round out your weekend with a German beer and a Mexican margarita. Sport your Retro-T and grab some drinks during Disney World Gay Days, Drink Around the World and Retro-T at Epcot©. The Sunday, June 2, 2013, event kicks off with an informal beverages-of-the-world between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., with One Magical Weekend hosts at Germany, England, Mexico and Italy. The day continues with a private Retro-T Dance from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Epcot’s© Odyssey disco.
The weekend of course finishes with a bang (literally) as you watch the spectacular firework show, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, from a private VIP viewing area.
So grab your swim suit, dancing shoes, red shirt, Retro-T, and mouse ears and come rock the house at Disney World Gay Days with One Magical Weekend. There will be lots of laughs, drinks, dancing and super fabulous people like you. See you there!
For more information and tickets, visit http://www.onemagicalweekend.com/
There are no posted comments.
- Stoodaio 2.0 - Future of AI Video Generation
- How Product Development Companies Can Unlock Innovation, Invention, And Efficiency
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls: Tips for a Successful WordPress to Shopify Migration
- Intermittent Fasting: A Balanced Approach for Busy Professionals
- Cooking as a Form of Self-Care
- How Listening To Music Enhances Your Workout
- The Alleged Love Connection: Music Exec Zaviea Divinchi and KJ Smith from Tyler Perry's Sistas Spark Dating Rumors
- Spices: From Ancient Treasures to Modern Wellness
- Introduction to Architecture: What Kids Should Know
- Residential Junk Removal
- Once upon time there was Domain Driven Design…
- The Risks of Using StreamFab Crack Versions and the Importance of Legitimate Software
- Plastic Pollution and the Importance of Plastic Recycling
- Best Oven Cleaner London (2023): Revive Your Oven
- Eliminating Damp Smell
- Find The Best Feather Duster Now
- Blockchain and AI Convergence: A New Era of Innovation
- The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Entertainment Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Wedding Entertainment Tips and Tricks
- The Power of Music - Choosing the Right Wedding Entertainment
- Unique Wedding Entertainment Ideas to Wow Your Guests
- What is a dental filling?
- Learn to ride an e-Foil (electric hydrofoil) in New York; access, inclusion, and benefits.
- This Financial “FORMula” Will Help You Plan Around What Matters Most
- Discovering Romania by Car: Your Essential Guide to Car Rentals
- 06 Reasons Why the Role of Social Media is Vital in Public Relations
- Mobile Suit Gundam Watch Order: From Start to Finish
- Residency and Taxation in Andorra, Bulgaria, and the UAE - Tax Haven Options
- Interlocking Brick Driveway: Durability and Elegance Combined
- 7 Essential Factors to Consider When Job Searching with a Felony Record