Sporty And Stylish Volkswagen Passat CC
- Author Christopher Mendoza
- Published November 26, 2012
- Word count 458
Sporty And Stylish Volkswagen Passat CC
The Volkswagen Passat CC is the sportier and more stylish version of standard Passat. Before it came in with four seats only, but now the five seat option is also available. Like its predecessor, the new Passat CC is also a comfortable and quite car to drive. There are many engines to choose from, the petrols include 1.8 TSI with 158bhp and a 207bh 2.0 TSI and diesel option is a 2.0TDI with 138bhp and 168bhp then there is range topping 296bhp 3.6 litre V6 petrol. The Passat CC is the best looking car in Volkswagen range. The design has been refreshed by the tweaks such as the headlights and bumper rearrangement. The standard kit has also been improved. The top end models come with large alloys.
The full CC range gets the Sports suspension as standard which is a bit firm than the standard one. The firmer suspension hasn’t compromised the comfort while the drive is sharper than ever. Adaptive bumpers is another feature of the CC, they operate in three modes Comfort, Normal and Sport. The entry level 1.8 TSI engine might be quick enough but is thirsty on the fuel. The best option is to go for the 168bhp 2.0 TDI which is as fast as the petrol but is much more fuel efficient. The range toping 3.6 litre V6 petrol is as quick as you can get doing 0-62mph in 5.6secs.
Passat CC hasn’t been tested for the Euro NCAP rating yet. It has been more than four years since it was launched and there are no reports of any major faults. Many of the mechanicals are the same as standard Passat which has a five star Euro NCAP rating. The standard safety kit includes six airbags, antilock brake system and electronic stability control. Option of three seat rear bench has made the Passat CC more practical but you can choose the four seat arrangement that will provide a huge amount of room for the rear passengers.
The boot space is 532 litres which is huge for the sporty shape. The boot space is larger than Audi A4 and Mercedes C Class. The Passat CC comes with impressive standard equipment such as climate control, Air con, electrically adjustable front seats, touch screen music system, Bluetooth connectivity and many controls on the steering wheel. Overall the cabin is well built and has a premium feel. Being a sports version, the Passat CC is not expected to come in economical or smaller engines. The best it can do is 60.1 mpg at 125g/km of carbon emissions when powered by the 138 bhp 2.0 TDI diesel. The range topping 3.6 litre V6 petrol returns only 30.4mpg. Volkswagen offers a fixed service plan that covers 30,000 miles or three years.
Christopher Mendoza is an expert in Volkswagen Passat Cc Engine For Sale. If you are interested in learning more about quality Reconditioned Volkswagen Engines For Sale, please contact us by visiting: Reconditioned Volkswagen Engines For Sale or by calling us at 442085960396Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review