Five Quick Fashion Tips For Men
- Author Harvey Mcewan
- Published October 26, 2012
- Word count 562
Being fashionable is often construed as difficult and hard to achieve, especially for males. But, simply following several key tips, it can be simple to ensure the latest fashion looks and seasons are simple to capitalise on. Lets view some simple tips that can help bolster your wardrobe and help prevent any fashion faux pas.
The first tip, is to ensure every piece of clothing fits, comfortably. Begin by throwing away any t-shirt that are baggy, or simply too large. Ensuring your clothes are snug but not too tight is essential to making sure clothes fit. Although pyjamas are the exception.
If you have a smaller build and this impacts the availability of the suits and other pieces of clothing you own, then always keep an eye out for slim fitting or tailored clothing. This ultimately helps provide a nice fit with no compromises. This is especially essential with shirts and suits.
Secondly, remember to keep it simple. Thinking flared trousers are back in fashion or trying to re-kindle old fashion styles on your own is a serious faux pas. This also is similar to the amount of accessories that should be worn at any one time. Try picking accessories and jewellery that can help you stand out and help extend your personality. But be conscious of the amount and what you are wearing on the whole. For Men a stylish watch can be the perfect accessory, without going overboard when also combined with a ring.
The third quick tip is detail. Putting effort into the amount of time you spend dressing yourself can be obvious and make everyone aware that, depending on the occasion, you are professional or casual.
For example owning a quality suit should not be news to anyone, but by including a pocket square or even an iconic trench coat over the shoulders can demonstrate your ability to put clothing styles together. Another example can be to accommodate a suite jacket with jeans with a scarf. Taking into consideration the chosen colours. Being able to use the seasons and weather to mix clothing is also another potential to try new things.
The fourth tip involves owning a quality pair of shoes. Many underestimate the power and confidence that a great quality pair of shoes can provide someone. When wearing a suit or formal wear a pair of brogues or any other type of leather shoes are a great eye catcher and setting a great statement.
Not only in a formal setting, but smart shoes can be worn in many different conditions, such as smart casual wear. Including with a merino jumpers or a t-shirt with a suit jacket and jeans. Therefore don’t think that spending that little bit extra would be going to waste.
Now time for the final tip. This involves not being shy and being able to ask others for help and for their opinions. It can be a great idea to go shopping with your other half or a friend to help get a second opinion when picking clothes. By doing this and trying on clothes you may not normally pick can help increase your wardrobes flexibility and allow for the ability to grow your style. Whilst having a second opinion to keep you right.
These are just a few tips that can help you improve you style and avoid any fashion faux pas.
Harvey McEwan provides information and advice on a variety areas of fashion and styles for men. This includes from choosing the perfect pair of brogues to the perfect merino jumpers. View Harvey's other articles to find out more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event