Nissan Pathfinder Is The Most Practical SUV
- Author Martin Stehno
- Published December 12, 2012
- Word count 487
Nissan Pathfinder Is The Most Practical SUV
Nissan Pathfinder is a rugged and strong built yet refined off roader. Nissan hasn’t ignored the practicality and that is shown with a large cabin. The pathfinder is a hardworking vehicle which doesn’t feel comfortable when on road. The ride is bouncy and the engine is growling , unlike other SUVs of the same class, the Pathfinder is nowhere near luxurious. However it serves the purpose very well of being a simple, reliable and powerful workhorse and costs about £4,000 less than the major rival Land Rover Discovery. The Nissan Pathfinder has simple but meaner boxy looks which doesn’t mean it is an ugly car.
The cabin is inspired y the Navara, and is enormous and practically designed. It boast full seven seats and a split opening tail gate. There are many stowage spaces to hold your bits and bobs. The materials used are rugged and of high quality. The Pathfinder is powered by a 2.5 litre four cylinder engine with five speed manual or six speed automatic gearbox. It returns 187 bhp and does 0-62mph in 10.7secs and 11secs with automatic and manual gearbox respectively. The manual gear box requires patience when changing the gears. The ride of the Pathfinder is its biggest negative. It is unsettled on bumpy roads and steering feels wobbly therefore making the handling very difficult and the ride uncomfortable. Having said that, the Pathfinder is best at what it is designed to do, the rough stuff, thanks to a full set of low range gears and a lockable differential.
The Nissan Pathfinder managed to achieve only four star Euro NCAP crash test rating, which might leave a bad impression on some as most of the cars get the maximum five star rating these days. But it is not easy for a 4x4 to get full five stars. The standard safety features include six airbags, ABS brakes, electric stability control and traction control. Nissan Pathfinder has a strong build which is bound to last longer. The Nissan Pathfinder is as practical as any van, all the versions are equipped with seven seats. The boot has 190 litres of space which can be increased to 515 litres by folding the last set bench of seats.
However fold all the seats and you have an enormous space for 2,091 litres of luggage. The rear screen goes down as well allowing to fill the load. The Pathfinder is a bulky and heavy weight car and therefore thirsty on the fuel. With manual gear box it does 33.2mpg with 224g/km of carbon emissions and the automatic is even less at 31.4mpg with 238g/km of CO2. As the carbon emissions are higher the road tax costs are also sky high. The fuel tank has eighty litres of capacity and costs around £130 to fill. Keeping all this in mind. The initial costs might be less but the Pathfinder is expensive to run.
Martin Stehno is an expert in Nissan Pathfinder Engine For Sale. If you are interested in learning more about quality Replacement Nissan Engines, please contact us by visiting: Replacement Nissan Engines or by calling us at 442085960396Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review