How To Use Wall Decals?
- Author Kevin Schmiterson
- Published February 6, 2013
- Word count 435
Wall decals have gained immense popularity in recent times. They are vinyl stickers that can be affixed to a wall or any other smooth surface in your house. Wall decals come in many different shapes, sizes and colors. Some of them have beautiful images, designs and art work printed on them. Wall decals were originally used to add small signs or marks on the wall. Many interior decorators began using them to create cool designs and effects. The newer wall decal designs are easy to use. They are an important part of many do-it-yourself wall remodeling projects. In fact, many experts believe that wall decals are an inexpensive and simple way of changing the appearance of a room. They are also an inexpensive alternative to expensive artwork.
If you have access to beautiful wall decals or stickers, you can use them in several ways.
• • You can use wall decals to decorate a blank wall in your living room. You can also use them to accentuate your furniture or beautiful windows. You can choose ethnic, traditional or contem-porary designs according to the overall theme of your room.
• • You may also decorate windows and glass doors of your house with wall stickers of trees and birds to add a tropical or temperate feel to your house. Remember that most wall decals can stick to any smooth surface.
• • Many people use wall decals in their kitchen. You will find several beautiful shapes and designs that may depict your passion for cooking. You may also choose a chalkboard sticker for your kitchen wall. This can help you note important messages and lists for the entire family.
• • Bedroom designs are one the most popular wall decal patterns. You will find hundreds of colors and designs to suit your theme and taste. You will find exclusive designs for your nursery or child's room as well. If you are living in a small house and share your room with your child, you can decorate each wall with a different design to define the space or area within the room.
• • You will also find water and sunlight-resistant wall decals for your outdoors. You can fix them on any smooth surface of your patio or backyard. You will again find a wide selection of de-signs.
• • Bathrooms walls are another popular destination for decals. People use them to add color and charm to an otherwise dull but important part of their homes. You can also apply the vinyl stickers on mirrors and shower tiles for added impact.
With little imagination and creativity, wall decals can be used to create a great impact within the house.
There are no posted comments.
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests