Dressing Up Boho Chic
- Author Gilbert Hensley
- Published July 4, 2013
- Word count 636
Lately, the Boho chic look has become widely known and popular due to it's bohemian, rustic look that is also very modern and stylish. A lot of celebrities have taken on the Boho chic look themselves with flowing, free long locks, fringed clothes in brands such as Johnny Was, and layering sheer blouses and skirts in blends of colors and patterns. How could you take on the Boho chic look on your own? With a number of straightforward choices of styles, you will have the ability to pull off the look quite easily.
A layered appearance is an integral part of Boho chic clothing. This means looking for clothing pieces of different colors, textures, lengths, prints and fits. Find a number of them that are tailored and some pieces that are more free-flowing. This does not mean to just throw on any old things that will make you look like you just rolled out of bed and threw on mismatching items. Try to find a good balance between the layers and mix them up well together. Stick to colors of an earthy nature and avoid too many bright colors. As an example, you'll find that the Johnny Was line of clothing is available in muted, softened tones such as neutral colors, as well as cream, soft blues, rose, etc. You can throw in a darker accent color, but be sure that it's done with a minor accessory that doesn't overdo it, such as jewelry, shoes or a headband in black, red or turquoise.
Bohemian-style clothing is known for being loose, but if you aren't careful, it's very easy to go overboard and end up looking as if you just rolled out of bed and sloppy. Browse the Johnny Was website to see samples of clothing, and further, search to see celebs and magazines who show you what Boho clothing should look like when it's actually worn. Because Boho chic is a blend of hippie and bohemian-style clothing, you will want to make sure you wear a couple of layered pieces of jewelry, such as bold, layered bangles or dangling earrings. The minimalist look is not the one to go for when trying for a bohemian look; the more jewelry the more effective.
You should also ensure that your purse goes well with your new Boho style. Your bag should have a really soft look to it by way of supple suede, leather or fabric, with beads or embroidered designs. You can find these types of bags in many price ranges by looking online or at various boutiques or even thrift stores. Shoes are similar to purses in bohemian style. Visualize brown leather sandals, slouchy boots and especially clogs or shoes with wooden soles.
To complete your Boho chic clothing and accessories, you'll want to make sure that your hair and cosmetic choices fit your clothing. Bohemian style is simply not about perfectly styled hair, as soft, flowing and gentle is necessary. Leave your hair looking natural, and if you choose to put your hair up, leave some soft tendrils loose. Braids are really popular as are enhancements in the hair such as feathers or beads and wispy pieces framing the face. Makeup is natural and warm tones such as peach and bronze cheeks matched with nude colors for lips and taupe around the eyes are trendy choices for creating a final look. Eyebrows and nails ought to be natural and well groomed.
You may decide to adopt the bohemian inspired look for a couple of days, or just during the season. Consider trading out clothes and accessories with a friend if you don't possess all the pieces you wish you had upfront. Do a search on the Internet to find websites that offer bohemian-style clothing to get discounts and check out ways to wear your clothing.
At Elizabeth's Embellishments, there is also a wide selection of items from a variety of designers, for example the Johnny Was collection. To learn more about Elizabeth's Embellishments, go to their webpage at http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter