Ferrari Going Electric
- Author Hugh Armstrong
- Published May 30, 2013
- Word count 361
The New LaFerrari
When I first found out about the LaFerrari, I can honestly tell you I didn't believe it. Ferrari developing a hybrid, can you catch me one of those flying pigs while you're at it? But now that I have looked at this wonderful piece of machinery I kind of wish I had a million pounds lying around.
The LaFerrari is the most powerful Ferrari to date and only weighs 1255kg. On top of these starting statistics for a hybrid, the car consumes 40 percent less fuel than other Ferrari supercars! However if you want to get down to some basic stats that will leave you hating your Lamborghini, the LaFerrari has a top speed of over 220mph and can do 0-62 in under 3 seconds! I wonder what it is like to see a Lamborghini Aventador in your mirrors. Probably pretty good.
After looking at the statistics I started to say, "Hold up, with these stats how this supercar is a hybrid I do not know." So I did a little bit more research, this supercar is no more a hybrid than the dodo is a bird. It technically is a hybrid but with a V12 Engine producing 800PS and an electric engine producing 163PS. That means the LaFerrari is just under 20% electric making it the most one sided hybrid to hit the market yet!
However for everyone who likes to read between the lines. Ferrari has created the first hybrid supercar and there is a reason behind their madness. They have released 499 of these supercars which mean they do not want it to be available for mass purchase but they do want potential customers to drive them. So too highlight the facts simply, Ferrari have created a hybrid supercar and are only letting 499 people try it out. You know what that says to me? A test. Ferrari are using the LaFerrari to see how well the public take to the hybrid supercar because let’s face it even if it is in a hundred years time, fossil fuels will run out and that means the supercars that survive are going to be Hybrid. And Ferrari is leading the way.
There are no posted comments.
- Import Your Car To Spain
- 7 Reasons for using Private Airport Transfer service over taxi in Singapore
- The Importance of a Trustworthy and Reliable Limousine Service in Singapore
- Why A Prebooked Airport Or Cruise Port Transfer Can Be The Best Option For You?
- Car Fuel Savings
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety