Tips for better SEO
- Author Shakir Ahmed
- Published May 23, 2014
- Word count 381
We will be looking at tips on how to benefit your search engine rankings.
1.Writing good quality content is at the top of our list. Search engines love content especially good quality content. If content is poor then the authority itself is lost.
2.Always make sure the content is unique. If you copy and plagiarism then you will be penalized for it. So keep it clean and fresh at all times.
3.It’s quite important nowadays to keep the blog up to date or event he website. Search engines love a website that is constantly growing and showing good quality content regularly. This increases your chances of a successful site.
4.Make the coding of sites more inviting for readers and robots. This basically means making the site easy to navigate and has everything clearly labelled so it’s easy for the user to go through the site. Remember if the user finds it easy to navigate then rest assured the robots will find it easy too. Build for the user.
5.Earn credibility in sticking to a specific theme or topic. It’s better to stick to a theme so the site receives more authority and not a site which writes about everything and anything.
6.Create a sitemap of your entire website. This comes in handy for both user and robots. They can clearly identify how many pages and look for specific pages if required. Also a robot would search for your sitemap.html so it can access all your pages easily.
7.Try incorporating inbound links in your site. An example of an inbound link will be on the home page after your text you will see a lot will write ‘to find out more Contact us’. The contact us becomes a link directing to the contact us page. If we were to have clear links like these in all pages moving the user from page to page the site is loved. Our imagination is always letting the robot in to the website and making him lost in your website because of all the inbound links.
8.On page is something very important indeed. Having clear meta descriptions and titles. Clearly writing up Alt tags and image titles. All these will make you shoot up the search engines if you do it properly.
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing