CAT Online Test
- Author Saurav Chopra
- Published May 28, 2014
- Word count 459
The CAT (Common Admission Test) is a computer-based test (CBT) i.e. the candidate gets the test on a computer terminal unlike in a paper-and-pencil test where he receives a test booklet. The test-taker reads the questions on a computer screen and indicates his answer by clicking on the option given. The questions and answers, along with the marking space, are given on the computer screen only. In such a computer-based test, it is imperative for the test takers to develop a certain level of comfort and ease to take it on the computer. Practicing with a regular test series for CAT will enhance a student’s efficiency and time management skills. Though one can easily cover the syllabus using conventional methods, one requires online CAT practice tests for the final push.
Hundreds of such CAT Online Mock Tests are available on our site. You need enough practice with the CAT online mock tests to be ready for the final exam. Practicing with the CAT online test can help your preparation in a big way by revealing your weaknesses and strengths.
The basic rationale behind such Mock tests is that one should be aware of one’s problem points and must not let them spoil the test score. One can rectify one’s mistakes only if one can discover them by taking many CAT Mock Tests under simulated conditions. A test taker must be familiar with the intricacies of the test and to understand them, must go through the recent years’ papers.
The CAT question paper consists of two segments
A.Quantitative Aptitude and Data Analysis
B.Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability
Each segment contains 30 questions in all. Once a section has ended, you cannot return to it. You will be offered the Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation segment first, followed by Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. An on-screen timer displays the time left. It counts reverse, starting with 70 minutes, once a section starts. Once the time is up, the section ends. Please remember that you cannot return to it once it has finishes. The second segment follows it and the timer starts again, counting down from 70 minutes and once the time lapses, the test ends automatically.
The CAT is basically a game of perseverance, discipline and smart execution and a test taker can achieve great results with a clearly thought out plan. Rather than counting the amount of time you spend on preparation, you should focus on the quality of work. Testing oneself frequently in a subject to know about one’s preparation status is a good idea.
Enough practice with these CAT online mock tests is recommended before the final CAT. Practicing with the CAT online tests can help you big time by telling you about your weaknesses /strengths.
Bulls Eye provides Mock Test for CAT and CAT Sample Papers for CAT 2014 Preparation. The Test consists of complete test analysis with National Bench marking.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anxiety, the Brain and Exercise
- How to learn easy English grammar with saifulsgrammar learning program
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Fashion illustration
- Starting Your Homeschool
- Best Ways on How to Avoid Academic Fatigue
- How I Aced My IT Certification With 200-301 Dumps PDF
- The Way M2150-860 Dumps Helped Me to Get Succeeded By The First Attempt.
- 3 Microsoft Certifications You Need This Year
- Writing Thesis Tips – 4 Tips Which Will Ensure You a great Thesis
- Learn to Include Page Numbers in PDF Documents – Organize PDF Files
- Medical billing and coding
- Is the Employer Giving Importance to Security Certification Training?
- Top Benefits of Being a Certified with Cisco Certification Training
- King Henry VIII College, International School in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Cable Avoidance is Key to Ensuring Safe Digging Practices
- The Many Risks Involved When Undertaking Any Sort Of Excavation Work
- A Family Survival Backpack/Kit
- Education Translation – The Demand That Will Never Cease
- How Smart Learning Is Revolutionizing The Classroom
- Site Manager Course and CPD
- Methods for Selecting and Determining Plant Locations
- The Many Potential Problems When Undertaking Excavation Work
- Private vs public education
- Can You Crack NATA If You’re Not Good at Maths?
- Ways to Prevent Underground Utility Strikes
- Things to Know About HSE’s HSG47 Guidance
- Benefits, Methods and Applications of GPR