- Author Shamim Miah
- Published August 31, 2014
- Word count 518
Boiler are an important part of a household heating system, considered to be not only extremely proficient but cost-effective. They can be motorized by natural gas, oil, propane or electricity. A boiler is an appliance used to heat water for some residential & commercial heating systems. These systems use the hot water from the boiler to spread the heat throughout the home or business by piping it into different rooms and scattering the heat through various types of radiators. Once the radiator is heated with the hot water, the water is returned to the boiler to be re-heated and then the flow can continue.
Boiler needs repairs if it is not functioning properly. Some common boiler related problems are,
No heat or hot water – possible causes contain broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorized controllers, problems with the thermostat or low water stages.
Leaking and dripping – a variety of matters could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common reason, otherwise it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kittling.
Pilot light goes out – could be a wrecked thermocouple which is removing the gas source to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
Losing pressure – a water leakage in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure release valve needs changing.
Cold condensate pipe - Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
Thermostat issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy effectual one.
Kittling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kittling.
Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipe work can cause sludge to gather in the system, stopping the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system appropriately.
Obviously there are other boiler problems that might happen, but these are the major ones. So, if you can identify any of the above mentioned problems in your boiler or any other kinds of problems, it’s time for you to call us and get rid of the problems immediately. Our maintenance team will take care of every problems that you are facing with your furnace. You can easily make an appointment with Guru Contracting Ltd. and a licensed gas contractor with many years’ experience in the field will take care of your problem in no time. For more information regarding boiler repair, installation and services please visit www.guru-contracting.com.
Hi, I am Shamim from Chittagong Bangladesh. I am freelancer.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach