Simulated Diamonds Are the Symbol of True Love
- Author Tony Clarke
- Published September 13, 2014
- Word count 504
If you are thinking of popping the question to your special lady, you must be on the hunt for the perfect engagement ring. Needless to say, it is tradition to present the lady with a diamond in order to ask for her hand. With diamonds being so expensive, you may want to consider an alternative, such as a diamond simulant, with a range of benefits that go far beyond the price tag.
Let’s take a brief look at the pros and cons. Mined diamonds are very expensive and get even more expensive if you look into larger sizes and higher clarity grades. Of course, if you are to consider something exotic such as a pink diamond, it will be a definite bank breaker. Additionally, it is not always easy to ignore the tainted origins of every single natural diamond in the market. Being such a sought after gemstone, the extraction process often leaves the environment in tatters and created difficult employment conditions for those who are involved at the labor level.
If you are looking for something cleaner, why not consider a beautiful engagement ring adorned with a lab diamond? Lab grown diamonds are, as the name states, created in laboratories with carefully controlled conditions. Therefore, they are not nearly as expensive as natural diamonds despite being the exact same thing. With people trying to move away from cruelty to the environment, animals and their fellow man, lab diamond rings represent love in a much more conflict-free manner. There are several well-known brands of lab grown diamonds and buyers are offered with a great selection of different stones and ring designs to choose from.
DymondIX stones, created by Quorri are one of the best options for someone on the lookout for the perfect engagement rock. This company specializes in the creation of synthetic diamond rings and offers a truly remarkable range of items to choose from. The stones are, of course, the main focus of most pieces. Created with a special formula that is comprised of white crystalline oxide and other elements, the DymondIX stones surpass most other manufacturers’ creations. The stones are chosen for jewelry making via a strict inspection process that only picks the most flawless stones. Enhanced with an initial light reflecting coating and an ultra-pure 99% diamond coating for strength, DymondIX stones come with a lifetime guarantee that ensures peace of mind.
Of course, you have to consider the design of the ring if you are to sweep your lady of her feet. Quorri offers a wide selection of engagement rings and wedding bands for men and women. Whether you are on the lookout for a simple piece with a single stone or something elaborate, adorned with many stones Quorri is well equipped to offer you just what you need. The rings are designed with timeless elegance in mind and are hand crafted to create flawless perfection to complement the stones.
A diamond represents eternity, strength and flawless beauty and is ideally suited to become a symbol of everlasting love.
Tony has been a copywriter for the past 10 years and has written about a range of topics including automobile technology, fashion and lifestyle. Writing about
lab diamond rings is one of his newest interests.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort