The Essentials for Great Outdoor Living
- Author Steve Metz
- Published October 6, 2014
- Word count 527
You may think that outdoor living design specialists are the only ones who know the best strategies to create beautiful, functional outdoor spaces, but it’s time you knew the secrets! From the simple touch of stylish patio furniture to the trendy outdoor kitchen and outdoor bar, there is something you can do on any budget to make your backyard perfect for outdoor living!
A Perfect Outdoor Living Space
You can create a beautiful outdoor living space without spending too much money. The key is to use some creativity and repurpose things you already own.
Define your space.
Create and define your outdoor living space by arranging potted plants of different heights to create a "green wall" for an intimate sitting area.
Get creative with patio furniture ideas.
Think creatively when it comes to patio furniture and seating. A piece of lumber can convert into a bench, tree stumps can be topped with weather-resistant cushions to become stools, and unused pavers can be topped on to planting pots to become end tables. Anything’s possible!
Get more intimate.
A lovely sitting area or outdoor dining area isn’t very relaxing if your neighbor can see your every move. Consider creating bright, budget-friendly privacy screens by stringing bright outdoor rugs between patio posts, which then become a source kinetic art as the breeze blows.
Heat it up.
When you want intimacy, nothing beats a roaring fire. Buy a fire pit or build a modular outdoor fireplace to serve as the centerpiece of your outdoor living room.
Extending your home into the outdoors by prepping, cooking and eating amid the calm of nature without the worry of leaving the sliding glass door open. An outdoor kitchen is the ultimate for entertaining with everything in reach—from refrigerators and sinks to storage and even kegerators! But keep in mind that the style of your outdoor kitchen should be influenced by the architecture of your home and your personal style.
Drink Up Outside
Speaking of kegerators, it’s time to consider a full-on outdoor bar. Location is important when planning an outdoor bar. It should be conveniently located adjacent to an outdoor dining area or where people like to gather near your patio furniture. You have to decide if you want a wet bar or dry bar. A wet bar is great but you’ll need access to water and electricity. A dry bar requires storage space for coolers to keep drinks chilled. And again, the décor of your outdoor bar should be designed around the rest of the outdoor living space.
Get it Done Right
It takes an expert’s skill and experience to turn your basic backyard into an outdoor living oasis. Make the most of your space with precise planning, an artistic vision and the expertise of a professional design team. A professional designer with a keen eye for style and detail can expertly plan your patio furniture, outdoor kitchen, outdoor bar and more offering advice on appliances that will last. And most of all, you’ll need a professional will know how to give your home the most dazzling entertaining space on the block!
Central Jersey Pools, Patio & More is Monmouth County NJ's source for pools, hot tubs, pool service, pool maintenance, pool renovation, pool liners and safety covers. Family-owned and operated for more than 75 years, we pride ourselves on superior
workmanship, excellent customer service, and an endless commitment to detail. Contact us today at 732-462-5005 for a FREE consultation.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach