Benefits of an Ethanol Fireplace
- Author Clara Burgess
- Published October 25, 2014
- Word count 543
Here is just a few benefits of the ethanol fireplaces, where to place them, are they safe, how quickly the fireplaces can be used or assembled.
The age of the modern Eco friendly green ethanol fireplace are now vent less, odor less, and does not need a chimney flue, and no soot to clean up. Most popular are ethanol fireplaces for style, elegant, charm and fuel. They have combine modern with traditional and came up with really cool designs that would fit in any decor. Whether it is indoor/outdoor, these ethanol fireplaces can be put just about any where you would want to put a fireplace.
Here is just some ideas: home, condos, hotels, restaurant, apartment, resort, town house, etc. Then how about in a coffee table, or in a wall, on the wall in your home, a corner, or as a room divider, or on a table. How about your backyard in a wall, or a patio as a fire pit, or in a garden to name a few. There is a lot more places these ethanol fireplaces can go, the idea hasn't been thought of yet! Just think you could be one that would have that very unique decor that no other person would have in their home.
You can change out your old Wood fireplace with just an ethanol fireplace burner insert and close that chimney flue, keeping the heat in your home. You would have an Eco friendly green ethanol fireplace. That you could enjoy with out all the back breaking work of the wood fireplace, cutting the wood, stacking the wood to keep it dry, carrying it in the house just to have a nice warm seat in front of a fire.
Are the bio ethanol fireplaces safe? Yes, as opposed to a traditional wood fireplace, which burns toxins and carcinogens into the air that is inhaled causing damage to your body. Bio ethanol fireplace fuel is environmentally green friendly fuel, made from renewable energy source made corn, potatoes, to name a few ingredients. This is to burn a clean flame, odor less and does not produce (soot) any harmful elements to endanger your health. Bio ethanol fuel is an absolute substance. Consequently ethanol manufacturers de-nature the ethanol with a variation of odor less unpleasantly tasting flavors to create a pure alcohol substance into ethanol fireplace fuel. It is also known as denature ethanol. Moda Flame is one of the first ethanol fireplace manufacturers to offer C-UL US listed. The safety of the ethanol fireplace have been thoroughly tested World wide. CO2 is emitted as the results of the combustion or flame. It provides water, steam and carbon dioxide. The quantity of CO2 emitted by burning 3 hours of an ethanol fireplace is about the equivalent to the amount of CO2 produced by burning 2 average candles.
Ethanol fireplaces are ready to use out of the box. Nearly all tabletop ethanol fireplace are assembled, just slide the ethanol fireplace burner insert and attach the safety glass. Free standing ethanol fireplace are simple simple 5 part assembly which requires nothing more than a standard screw driver and 10 minutes. Wall mounted fireplaces requires mounting on a wall or inserting in a wall which depends on your project how long it will take.
Author: C Burgess
If you would like to know more about Ethanol Fireplace, Please check out my web site at: http://www.neathomedecor.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating