Review Sony Xperia T3: "… and we only have enough"
- Author Olly Lopilov
- Published October 27, 2014
- Word count 398
What do you get if you take the design flagship smartphone, the processor and the camera easier to install there, remove the water resistance, reduce the display resolution in half, but leave all the pros and KitKat own skin, and even sell for half the price the flagship? Very interesting device with index Sony Xperia T3, which should tell us more.
The smartphone comes in a wide white-gray box with a list of colors (black, white, purple) and proprietary technologies.
Included – Battery Charger with USB-cable, earphones, quick start guide, warranty card.
Sony Xperia T3 has dimensions 150,7x77x7 mm and weighs 148 grams. In Russia, went on sale only model with an index D5103, but there are also D5106 (other frequencies 3G (850/1700/1900/2100) and LTE (4, 7, 17)) and D5102 (no support for LTE, speed HSPA – 21Mbps / s compared to 42 in the other, the processor Qualcomm MSM8228).
Housing smartphone is made of durable plastic on the ends – stainless steel inserts, visually reducing the already small thickness of the shell (7 mm). In addition, the shiny metal strips make the smartphone more elegant in appearance. And strength is added, of course.
The front surface is completely covered with glass, the width of the side frames – 4 mm. Above the screen are the earpiece, light sensors and proximity, the inscription Sony, the front camera lens. Below the display there is nothing: the "Back", "Home" and "Recent Apps" are displayed directly on the screen.
On the left side there is an open slot micro-USB, on the right – the power button, volume control, camera (well done that back) and slots for SIM-card and microSD, covered a total cap.
Engineers desired to make them as similar to each other, so be guided by the inscription on the microSD plug and attempt to insert into the slots two SIM-cards and two memory cards. In slots are also non-removable leaves showing where which card should be – just pull the one to the second, there appeared. However, the designation of micro-SIM slot on the plug would be much more useful.
At the top there is a 3.5mm headphone jack at the bottom – a microphone and eyelet (a good thing for smart phones, which are not placed in any pocket).
On the rear panel are located at the top of main camera lens and flash, under them – second microphone near – icon NFC, and at the bottom – the speaker. Access to the battery is not.
There are no posted comments.
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects