How to Erase Hard Drive Data Permanently and Securely
- Author James Jc Clarke
- Published December 2, 2014
- Word count 501
Most novice computer users assume, that when you delete something by emptying the Recycle Bin, it is safely gone for good. In reality, however, nothing could be further than the truth, so if you want to securely delete data so that no one will ever be able to retrieve it, you'll need to use a third-party tool such as Active@ KillDisk.
Securely deleting data with this user-friendly program ensures that it will be safely gone for good, making it an essential tool for those who are selling or donating their computers or hard drives.
If you want to know how to erase hard drive data, this program will walk you through the process, and once complete, no data recovery software will ever be able to pick it up. If you're worried about someone else being able to access your personal files and sensitive information, you can rest assured, that with Active@ KillDisk at your disposal, your data will be securely erased.
Active@ KillDisk is a powerful and highly effective data deletion utility, and it supports a wide range of media types in addition to standard hard disks. It works in just the same way with any other kind of writable storage media, such as memory cards, solid state drives, USB pen drives and more. A wide range of file systems are supported as well, including all versions of FAT and NTFS. Additionally, Active@ KillDisk can work completely independently of your operating system through the use of bootable media. The program also works with Macintosh computers and PCs running any of the various Linux-based distributions.
If you are seeking a reliable way to completely erase hard drive data, Active@ KillDisk is one of the easiest and most effective tools available, and it is versatile as well. Using this software, you can also erase multiple hard drives in parallel, which is very useful if you're running a RAID setup. The program also works exceedingly quickly without compromising on quality and effectiveness. There is even a preview feature which allows you to view the file, as well as information about it, before you delete it. Compared to simply emptying the Recycle Bin, using Active@ KillDisk is vastly more effective, since in the case of the former, files will usually be recoverable until something else, such as a file copy operation or new program install, overwrites it. Active@ KillDisk, by contrast, gives you peace of mind by ensuring that your private files will never end up in the wrong hands.
Providing an industrial level of quality, Active@ KillDisk is an excellent choice for either home or business use. By purchasing the full version of the program, you'll also be able to access a year's worth of product updates and technical support at no additional cost. The program also meets 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M from around the world, so you can be certain that you're only getting the very best quality.
Learn more at how-to-erase-hard-drive.com or try out the free trial version before purchasing.
James Clarke is an IT specialist who regularly advises his customers on properly erasing hard drive data using security tools such as Active@ KillDisk.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm