Intelligent Home Lighting Solutions That Will Fit into Your Lifestyle
- Author James Prewitt
- Published December 22, 2014
- Word count 442
Lights play an important role in your home. They create an ambience and can add drama and create moods to an otherwise normal plain environment. The home automation system makes it possible for intelligent lighting controls to go that extra mile to blend in with your lifestyle. Intelligent lighting goes beyond wireless home lighting controls using your Smartphone. It requires other household devices, including motion sensors, light sensors, timers and dimmer switches, to work in sync with your home lighting control.
Below are some common scenarios of how intelligent lighting provides homeowners more than just the facility to remotely switch on and off their lights using their Smartphones.
Improve Safety & Security
Smart lighting can give the impression that your home is occupied even if you are away at work or enjoying your holidays. This is possible by scheduling your outdoor or living room lights to switch on as soon as the motion detectors sense movement. So, whenever a movement is detected around your home, the lights will come on and simulate your presence as if somebody is at home. This is how automated lighting can help add to your remote home monitoring system.
Intelligent home lighting control can reduce your energy usage considerably. As well as allowing you to remotely control all types of lights using your Smartphone app, you can schedule them to switch on or dim at certain times of the day using timers and dimmers. You can also sync the photo sensors and lights to work in tandem so that the lights come on whenever sensors detect low light. This ensures none of the lights are inadvertently left on and that the electricity is optimally used thereby reducing your utility bills.
Return to a Well-Lit Home
Another scenario where intelligent lighting helps is when we return home from work. All of us like to enter a well-lit home after a hard day’s work. You can schedule your living room lights to turn on as soon as the magnetic door sensor is activated when the front door is opened. This means you will no longer have to unlock your main door and hunt for the light switch panel.
Intelligent lighting control helps you to create the ambience you desire by illuminating or dimming a collection of lights. For instance, with a single tap on your phone you can switch all the indoor lights off and dim all the garden lights for a perfect campfire evening with your friends. You can also dim and change the colour of your living room LEDs to have a faint blue hue to enjoy an evening watching movie with friends.
James Prewitt works at HomeWizard, one of the leading home automation system providers of wireless home lighting control solutions to homeowners across the UK.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?
- Advice for an Environmentally Sustainable Home Build