iPhone 6 Versus iPhone 6 Plus
- Author John Sprout-Smith
- Published March 22, 2015
- Word count 399
We're always excited when the new iPhone hits the shelves, and this year, we had not one, but two new phones to check out. On one hand, it's been even more fun than usual; but on the other, deciding which phone to go with hasn't been easy for every one! So let's simplify matters, and give you the run down on what makes the iPhone 6 different from the iPhone 6 Plus.
Most people know that the iPhone 6 Plus boasts a much bigger screen than its little sister. While the Plus screen measures in at 5.5 inches, the regular 6 comes with 4.7 inches. What fewer people know though, is that there's also a difference in resolution. The Plus screen is fully HD, and provides 401PPI. In contrast, the iPhone 6 gives you 1334 x 750 pixels, which, when you do the maths, is equivalent to 326PPI. The higher the PPI, the higher the overall resolution. But, the truth is, unless you look at your phone through a microscope or keep your nose really close to the screen at all times, you won't notice the difference.
The bigger the phone, the bigger the battery. So the 6, with its 1,810 mAh battery gives your eleven hours' worth of charge, whether you're watching videos or simply browsing. The Plus, on the other hand, is fitted with a 2,915 mAh battery, which can power video for 14 hours or browsing for 12. Of course, if you’re always in need for a fully-charged phone, there’s always a mobile powerbank to save the day.
Design and weight
As you'd expect, the Plus is slightly heavier. It's 7.1 millimetres thick and weighs in at 172 grams, while the 6 is 6.8 millimetres thick and weighs in at 129 grams. As far as look goes, they offer the same range of aesthetic choices, both being available in gold, light silver and dark silver, and both being of curved aluminium in design. Don’t like any of those options? Sprout has you (and your phone) covered.
What's the same: performance, software and storage options
When it comes to performance, software and storage options, both phones are identical. They're fitted with Apple's new amazing A8 processor and run on the fabulous iOS 8, which is a big improvement on its predecessor. Storage options include 16GB, 64GB and 128GB on both phones, but you will pay slightly more for the iPhone 6 Plus.
Would you like to find out more about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus? Have you already decided on your model, and are you now thinking about how to accessorise? Here at Sprout, we take pride in collecting some of the coolest, quirkiest and most distinctive mobile accessories around. To take a good look at our product range, you can jump on our site, or pop into one of our 300 retail outlets. If you have any questions, our fun, friendly staff will be glad to help you out.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack