Nissan 300ZX Lip Kit
- Author Aj Dudon
- Published April 14, 2015
- Word count 525
If you're fortunate enough to own a Nissan 300ZX, you know that the classic high-performance speedster is a thrilling blend of design and power. But did you also know that there's an easy, affordable way to customize it with an ultimate layer of protection and style? The All-Fit Lip Kit shields your Nissan 300ZX lip with a tear-resistant, long-lasting layer of U.S-made material that adds an aggressive lowered appearance to its already intimidating look.
The All-Fit is the highest-quality universal lip kit in the industry. Its premium U.S.-manufactured material guards the Nissan 300ZX lip from the everyday scrapes, bumps and marks from curbs, driveways, debris, snow piles and normal driving conditions. The density, strength, flexibility, and durability of the All-Fit are head and shoulders above other universal lip kits on the market.
Give your car a personalized look with the All-Fit Lip Kit. It will accent and add depth to the Nissan 300ZX lip with a subtle color offset, enhancing the appearance and giving it a unique, improved look. By instantly lowering your bumper by a full 1.5 inches, the All-Fit lends aggressive styling to your car's profile.
Clean, Easy Installation
Even if you've never modified your car before, it will be easy for you to mount the All-Fit on your Nissan 300ZX lip in as little as 15 minutes. All you need is a pair of scissors and a handheld screwdriver. Automotive grade authentic 3M tape is pre-installed and heat bonded to the lip for a clean, permanent bond. All you do is simply peel and apply. Self-tapping coated screws offer an easy puncture for a secure, corrosion-resistant hold. Custom stamped black nylon square washers are also provided for a seamless and secure installation. All-Fit even provides step-by-step instructions and an online video to show you exactly how to do it.
Your car may already perform beautifully, but adding an All-Fit kit to your Nissan 300ZX lip can kick it up another notch. The car's improved aerodynamics increase downforce and improve gas mileage immediately.
Affordable Aftermarket Modification
The All-Fit is a stylish and functional aftermarket add-on for your Nissan 300ZX lip for under $50. Or choose the complete All-Fit Universal Lip Kit to go around your vehicle's front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts for under $110.
The All-Fit Advantage
Whether your goal is to protect your bumper from wear and tear, improve the look of your ride or lower that front bumper for sharper style and better gas mileage, the All-Fit Automotive innovative universal lip kit can give you the look, the feel and the protection that you want for your car. All-Fit offers the highest quality material on the market, capable of remaining firmly intact for the entire life of your car (with normal use), at affordable prices. Most orders are processed and shipped within two days, so you'll have your product in hand and ready to install within 3-7 days.
For an affordable, all-in-one product, purchase the All-Fit Lip Kit for ultimate protection, appearance and aerodynamic improvements. Check out the full line of lip kits for front bumper, rear bumper and full-body protection at AllFitAutomotive.com.
There are no posted comments.
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review