Top five reasons why you should use a seat cushion
- Author Ashish Upadhyay
- Published April 22, 2015
- Word count 637
For a lot of people, using a seat cushion is more than just an option—it’s a necessity.
Gone are the days when seat cushions were used simply for added comfort. Today, using a seat cushion has been proven extremely beneficial to a person’s overall health and wellness, especially for those who spend hours on end seated.
So, why should you use a seat cushion?
Here are five good reasons.
For correcting posture. Poor posture is a consequence of sitting for long hours, especially for those who work in front of a computer. Fortunately, it can be corrected through a conscious effort to sit straight and to go on regular breaks for some stretching. Making sure to choose the right table and chair height is also vital because it helps prevent slouching. A lot of people also recommend using a seat cushion because it relieves the pressure off the lower back.
For mitigating risks of prolonged sitting. Prolonged sitting has been noted by experts as dangerous to one’s health if not managed properly. According to health resource website, sitting for long hours has been linked to "obesity and metabolic syndrome," which in turn can lead to high blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat and high cholesterol levels. Of course, a balanced diet and regular exercise are key steps to combating these ill effects but an orthopedic seat cushion also goes a long way in keeping the health risks low especially for those times when sitting for long hours is inevitable.
For relieving back aches. Back aches are so common that people tend to ignore it. However, back pains do a lot more damage than just causing aches. According to data from the American Academy of Pain Medicine website, recurring back aches have caused businesses "between $297.4 to $335.5 billion" in lost productivity value in 2010. It is also worth noting that more than half of Americans live with chronic pain, and approximately four out of 10 surveyed Americans revealed that pain gets in the way of their regular activities such as working, sleeping and even having fun.
Back pains are normally treated with oral medications or therapy. A good complement to this is using a seat cushion. A good seat cushion should be able to help reduce uncomfortable pressure points and relieve muscoskeletal aches.
For managing specific health issues. Some health issues, such as tailbone pain, pressure ulcers, sciatica, hernia and hemorrhoids, can be immensely helped by the use of a high-quality and orthopedic seat cushion. When choosing a seat cushion for the main purpose addressing a health issue, it is always best to clear with a medical professional and research online about customers’ feedback.
For providing relief during long trips. Long trips—whether it’s a flight or a drive—can be especially painful for the back. A good seat cushion can help users manage this pain, which, if unchecked, can actually lead to chronic aches and other more serious health issues.
A popular and well-received seat cushion brand online is the Bael Wellness Seat Cushion. It is a medically proven orthopedic seat cushion with a number of benefits including natural back pain relief, and supplementary treatment of hernia, hemorrhoids and other health issues.
This seat cushion is also strategically designed with a contour shape, slopes, edges and curves that each serves a therapeutic purpose. The Bael Wellness Seat Cushion is made from thermo-sensitive and high quality organic memory foam so it is durable. It has been cited by users for staying firm despite long use, and for being able to manage a variety of body weights.
Ideal for trips and for outdoor use, the Bael Wellness Seat Cushion is light weight with quality velor fabric to prevent sliding during use.It is currently available online at Amazon with a 30-day, hassle-free, money back guarantee.
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review