Citizens Auto Insurance Michigan
- Author Armando Hernandez
- Published April 7, 2015
- Word count 396
In United States, there are indeed several insurers that use the word "Citizens" for their companies’ names. One of the most popular among all of them is the Citizens Insurance Company of America. It is based in Michigan and a subsidiary of The Hanover Insurance Group, hence Citizens Auto Insurance Michigan. Although the company’s headquarter in Howell, Michigan, it operates in many regions of the Midwest.
Basic Auto Coverage
The Michigan auto insurance is based on no-fault policy. That means your insurer will pay for all the necessary medical cost, rehabilitation expenses, and even provide reimbursement for lost wages in case you are incapacity to work due to road accidents for up to three years. The no-fault policy is considered as the most generous type of insurance policy because it provides payout regardless of who is at fault in the accident. The main purpose of such regulation is to prevent lawsuits being filed in the case of accident unless someone is severely injured or killed. It simplifies things.
Car insurance in Michigan is one of few that apply this no-fault regulation. Currently, there are only 12 states in the country providing the benefit. The official website of Citizens Auto Insurance Michigan does not provide information about this because all information about coverage, discounts, etc., is available at The Hanover Insurance Group’s website.
The basic auto coverage liability requirement for drivers in Michigan includes PIP (personal Injury Protection), Property Damage, and Bodily Injury. Auto Citizens Insurance Michigan, however, does not limit your options to those basic policies. Optional coverage is available, but you may need to check for it at the official website of The Hanover Insurance Group. Among all options provides, the Connection Auto feature allows you to customize your coverage depending on what you need. This feature has some good options for example Roadside Assistance, Travel Right Endorsement, Rental Coverage Upgrade, Extended Non-Owned Auto Coverage, and more.
FSR and ICR
Based on last year’s report, Citizens Auto Insurance Michigan has been affirmed to have an "A" (Excellent) financial rating by A.M. Best, a reputable independent insurance reviewer. The rating was for the parent company, but it also applied to all of its subsidiaries. The FSR (Financial Strength Rating) and ICR (Issuer Credit Rating) of "A" have been confirmed to many of its subsidiaries including Citizens Insurance Michigan (Citizens Insurance Company of America).
In some parts of the Midwest regions, Citizens Auto Insurance offers some good discounts as well. In Illinois, for example, there are three discounts available including good student discount, anti-theft device discount, and safety device discount.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- Travel to Singapore
- Climate change, what we can do to reduce effects of global warming
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- How to find windshields for your European vintage/classic car
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- Will Remote Working Become the Norm after COVID-19?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- Types of Fencing for Your Farm
- Will Power Washing Kill Plants?
- How Porta-Potties Help the Environment
- Why use SEO for Your Business?
- Restoring Faded Gutters 101
- Gutter Repair Tips
- How to Mount a TV Safely
- Commercial Lot Clearing Explained
- What to Look for in Shingle Roofing
- Fence Painting 101
- Cleaning a Window by Power Washing
- Barbed Wire Fencing Explained
- Method Used to Grout Tile
- Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Fence-Quality, Durability, Lifespan
- The Various Grades of Vinyl Fencing-Consumer and Professional
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.
- Can a pool add value to a home in Texas?
- Skills a Roofer Must Possess
- Is Pine Wood Good for Fencing
- How to Hang a picture perfectly