5 Reasons you should attend Medical Assistant School in Miami
- Author Ismael Labrador
- Published July 8, 2015
- Word count 396
There is a lot to think about when trying to figure out what career path you want to choose, especially when you have your own family. The years and money that go into earning a degree can sometimes be overwhelming. If the idea of working in the medical field has been a dream of yours for quite some time, medical assistant school may be a great place to start. The following are some of the top reasons to become a medical assistant:
- You will be certified in less than two years
When becoming a medical assistant, there are two different paths you may choose. You can either get a medical assisting diploma or degree. Both programs will certify you to work as one of them, but the biggest difference between the two is the amount of time you attend school. A diploma can be earned in as few as 15 months, while an associate's degree would take as little as 19 months. Most individuals that go for the associate degree value the time spent in the additional 30 credits that will help them prepare for the certification exam.
- Job Growth is above-average
The average projected job growth for most jobs is expected to increase at a rate of 11 percent through 2022. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the job growth for this career is estimated to increase at 29 percent that same year. That rate of growth is much faster than the average. This means the demand for these professionals will be up the roof.
- Career stability
Just as with doctors, physicians, and nurses, there is a need for medical assistants every hour of every day. Unlike other careers, the medical field just can't take breaks. There are always patients that need your help. You will no longer have to scramble for extra shifts or compete with your coworkers for more hours. There will always be a need for medical assistants.
- Job flexibility
The skills that a medical assistant possesses are always needed in clinics and hospitals all over the country. This means if you're considering moving to a new state for personal reasons, finding a job wherever you end up won't be a problem.
- You may work in different settings
You will have the opportunity to work in the environment that makes you feel most comfortable. Medical assistants are needed in hospitals, clinics, private practices, and in ambulatory care.
Universal Vocational Institute is an institution certified by the Florida Department of Education. Our Institute is dedicated to contributing to our students’ success by helping them become healthcare professionals.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Starting Your Homeschool
- Best Ways on How to Avoid Academic Fatigue
- How I Aced My IT Certification With 200-301 Dumps PDF
- The Way M2150-860 Dumps Helped Me to Get Succeeded By The First Attempt.
- 3 Microsoft Certifications You Need This Year
- Writing Thesis Tips – 4 Tips Which Will Ensure You a great Thesis
- Learn to Include Page Numbers in PDF Documents – Organize PDF Files
- Medical billing and coding
- Is the Employer Giving Importance to Security Certification Training?
- Top Benefits of Being a Certified with Cisco Certification Training
- King Henry VIII College, International School in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Cable Avoidance is Key to Ensuring Safe Digging Practices
- The Many Risks Involved When Undertaking Any Sort Of Excavation Work
- A Family Survival Backpack/Kit
- Education Translation – The Demand That Will Never Cease
- How Smart Learning Is Revolutionizing The Classroom
- Site Manager Course and CPD
- Methods for Selecting and Determining Plant Locations
- The Many Potential Problems When Undertaking Excavation Work
- Private vs public education
- Can You Crack NATA If You’re Not Good at Maths?
- Ways to Prevent Underground Utility Strikes
- Things to Know About HSE’s HSG47 Guidance
- Benefits, Methods and Applications of GPR
- General Knowledge
- Things You Need to Know About Utility Mapping
- Assignment expert
- How Can You Prevent Utility Strikes?
- Simple Guidelines on How to Write an Evaluation Essay
- IELTS Writing Tips