Introduction To Bitcoin And Its Advantages
- Author Bart Rozum
- Published November 10, 2015
- Word count 439
Bitcoin is one of the most versatile currencies available. Some of its uses include trading bitcoins, binary options, and foreign exchange trading.
Bitcoin is a form of currency existing only in the digital world. The technology was created by an individual hiding under an identity named Satoshi Nakamoto. To this day, the creator/creators of the system never materialized, maintaining an anonymous status.
Bitcoins are not printed like traditional currencies as there are no physical representations for the cryptocurrency; it is produced by users and numerous businesses through a process called mining. This is where dedicated software solves mathematical problems in exchange for the virtual currency.
A user takes control of it using electronic devices, which also serves as medium to complete transactions with the help of numerous platforms. It is also kept and secured with the employment of virtual wallets.
Characteristics of Bitcoin
Bitcoin has the characteristics of traditional currencies such as purchasing power, and investment applications using online trading instruments. It works just like conventional money, only in the sense that it can only exist in the digital world.
One of its unique attributes that cannot be matched by fiat currency is that it is decentralized. The currency does not run under a governing body or an institution, which means it cannot be controlled by these entities, giving users full ownership of their bitcoins.
Moreover, transactions occur with the use of Bitcoin addresses, which are not linked to any names, addresses, or any personal information asked for by traditional payment systems.
Every single Bitcoin transaction is stored in a ledger anyone can access, this is called the blockchain. If a user has a publicly used address, its information is shared for everyone to see, without its user's information of course.
Accounts are easy to create, unlike conventional banks that requests for countless information, which may put its users in jeopardy due to the frauds and schemes surrounding the system.
Furthermore, Bitcoin transactions fees will always be small in number. Apart from near-instant completion of processing, no fees are known to be significant enough to put a dent on one's account.
Uses of Bitcoin
Apart from its abilities to purchase goods and services, one of its known applications features its use for a number of investment vehicles. This includes forex, trading Bitcoins, and binary options platforms. Furthermore, brands like BitPlutos offer services that revolve around Bitcoin as currency.
Clearly, Bitcoin is as flexible as traditional legal tenders. Its introduction provides every individual with new beneficial opportunities with its ease of use and profit making capabilities.
For additional reading regarding bitcoins, read here: http://www.bitplutos.com/binary-options/bitcoin-tradng
Bart Rozum works as a web admin for BitPlutos, the first binary options broker to offer bitcoins.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Why Binomo Download In Thailand In A Time Of Crisis
- Getting The Right Training In Forex Trading
- Decentralized Principles of ABBC's DAO System
- Is private equity right for your company?
- 5 questions by beginner crypto traders answered by Binomo platform
- Beware - Bitcoin / Forex / Cryptocurrency Millionaires Fraud - "Vanessa Parker"
- How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Is Dst A Good Investment?
- What you should know before finding cash buyer for your property?
- Five Simple Tools For Trading
- Five New Trader Pitfalls You Can Avoid.edited
- Cryptocurrency vs. Traditional Finance Instruments (for an investor)
- Why Choose Banks in North Carolina?
- What do successful traders have in common
- Earnings Season: What You Need to Know as a Trader
- It's A Mature Bull Market And Time For A Strategic Hedging Plan
- Gold, a Hedge Against the Perils of Interesting Times
- Trade War So What?
- Gold Investor
- Bill gate Explains Change of Economy
- Income Investing Paradox: High Dividend Equity ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Tron Acquires Bittorrent: TRX Price Goes Up
- Best Financial Investment Companies Overview
- List of Top 10 Investment Companies
- The Art of Investing: A New Wall Street "Line Dance"
- Investment Strategy: The Investor's Creed Revisited
- Investment Opportunity Times Two...Or Is It Four
- Why people fail in trading