Create Stunning Logos with Logo Design Studio
- Author Jeremy Bean
- Published February 14, 2016
- Word count 504
Every brand knows how important it is to have a great logo. Your business's emblem is what identifies you to the outside world and helps people to remember you. As such, branding is something that every company or organization needs to strive to get just right. However, hiring a professional logo designer can be prohibitively expensive, particularly in the case of small, growing businesses and startups. Every logo needs to look unique and memorable, making professionalism and creativity essential factors behind the process of developing something that works. However, rather than paying a fortune to have a professional do the work for you, you can now design your own logo quickly and easy using Logo Design Studio. Designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, this solution provides an extensive range of features and graphics to help you get started, even if you have no experience with branding.
Choose from 1,500 Professionally Designed Templates
If you don't have the creative flair necessary to create some excellent branding for your business, then you don't need to worry about approaching a professional designer. Logo Design Studio allows you to unleash your potential by giving you no less than 1,500 professionally designed templates to start from. All of these templates are fully customizable, so no two logos created with the software have to look the same. You will also be able to change the text and graphics and add special effects and colors to make your logo stand out and suit the image of your brand. Your finished logos will be ready to unveil to the masses both online and in print, and the software allows you to export to PDF, BMP, JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
In addition to the templates provided, Logo Design Studio offers 5,000 graphics and clipart images suited to a wide variety of different industries and interests. Everything is conveniently organized by categories, and you can search through the selection using various criteria to find something that perfectly suits your needs. The growing database of graphical objects includes shapes, spheres, swooshes, symbols, signs, paint strokes, flags and much more. You will even be able to choose from a range of expansion packs if you find yourself needing something even more specific.
Advanced Text Tools and Special Effects
For many logos, text content is very important, but it's how you present this text that really gives your logo its impact. You can enhance your work by choosing from many different text effects, including wavy lines, circular text, outlines, bubble text and much more. You'll also be able to place images inside objects, shapes and text.
Minimal Learning Curve
Logo Design Studio has been designed with the view to save you time without compromising on quality. It's the perfect solution for novices, and no one needs to have any experience with graphic design to be able to get the most out of the tool. There's a detailed help guide, support for drag-and-drop and a user-friendly interface sporting a minimal learning curve. Get started today by visiting the official website.
Jeremy Bean is a marketing professional who helps startups find their personality and create a distinct branding. He regularly uses software for creating professional logos and other graphics.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm