VoIP Phone Systems Buying Guide For Small Businesses
- Author Eugene Alcide
- Published February 19, 2016
- Word count 481
VoIP Phone Buying Guide For Small Businesses
VoIP phones are great for small businesses, if you have not already seen our previous blog article which details 7 reasons why your business should be moving to VoIP phones, Find Out More... Due to the nature of a VoIP phone, they are great for small businesses & offices as they are:
VoIP Phone System For Small Business Benefits
✓ Cost effective
✓ Continuity friendly
✓ Remote working friendly
✓ Scalability friendly
✓ Effective for audio quality
✓ Feature rich
We are going to take you through a buying guide. We will detail what you need to consider and how your business should best implement VoIP phones. Of course the requirements are going to be dependent on the size of your business, however choosing a VoIP phone could indeed cost your businesses next to nothing or it could in fact leave your business with unparalleled up front costs. Be sure to Arrange A Call Back, if you are thinking of making to switch to VoIP.
Things To Consider For VoIP Phones
✓ Is your broadband strong - CHECK NOW
✓ Will you need continuity options i.e. power over Ethernet
✓ What telephone will you use for your VoIP solutions - BROWSE NOW
✓ Is it cheaper to go VoIP vs traditional, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK
What You'll Need For Successful VoIP Phones
✓ Strong broadband access - (This is vital as VoIP is broadband hungry)
✓ A VoIP phone adapter with router (depending on your requirements)
✓ A cordless or corded telephone
✓ A battery backup for power over Ethernet (If you want continuity options)
VoIP Phones For Small Businesses
VoIP phones definitely give small businesses substantial reasons to switch over from a traditional phone system, the benefits are too significant to ignore. You save capital as you are putting voice over internet protocol and your business will also be able to implement a fail safe option. We would suggest that your business does ensure you have strong reliable broadband before considering VoIP phone solutions, if you are not quiet sure give us a call on 03333 66 33 33 and let us check for you.
Consider The Negatives Of Using VoIP Phones
Your business should also consider the negative implications for incorporating VoIP phones. The 1st negative is of course if your internet service is disrupted, naturally so will your VoIP phone service. Another negative to using VoIP phones is, emergency calls can become something of a challenge, they do not use NANP phone numbers so there is no location association, meaning there is no way of emergency services knowing where you are in the event of an emergency if you were outside the office. Also consider the latency and traffic issues, if you don't have the best broadband connection then your VoIP phone service will suffer with, stutters and latency in services which means poor quality calls. (Do consider that many of the negatives are associated with poor broadband).
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm