Why Upgrade Your Telephone System
- Author Eugene Alcide
- Published March 18, 2016
- Word count 655
Why Upgrade Your Current Business Telephone System
There are so many solutions out there when it comes to telephone systems for business, it can sometimes be difficult for businesses to correctly asses the telecommunications market for an effective solution. With leading brands such as Panasonic, NEC, Samsung, Cisco, Avaya, LG, BT, Yealink & much more it can be confusing. Whenever your business considers upgrading the telephone system ask yourself this question. Does the phone system meet your requirements/ expectations?
Signs You Need To Upgrade Your Telephone System
Due to the ever changing nature of telephony & technology, both customer and business requirements are frequently evolving.
✓ Your business phone system is unable to grow alongside your business.
✓ Your business telephone system has a lack of features.
✓ Your enterprise has a system for each facility.
✓ Poor or crackly voice calls.
✓ Can’t cope with large amounts of call volume.
✓ Your telephone system is not compatible with VoIP.
✓ Your system system will not support mobile telecommunications
Things To Consider For A Telephone System Upgrade
✓ How could your current phone system operate in the manner you would like it to.
✓ How can you improve the communications infrastructure in your business.
✓ Does your business require dect or desk based telephones.
✓ Could your business benefit from Cloud, VoIP & SIP future-proofed telephony.
✓ Is there any specific features that your business would like to take advantage of.
✓ If your current telephone system stopped functioning, is it covered by maintenance.
✓ Could your business benefit from Unifying its Communications.
Features & Functionalities To Consider When Upgrading Your Telephone System
✓ Call Recording
Call recording can aid your business to improve & monitor its communications infrastructure, monitor your staffs performance with call recording which will help the training process. Also in-wake of the recent hoax communications Schools & Academies have been receiving, call recording has helped to protect Schools from hoax terrorist threats.
✓ Call Reporting
Call reporting, again can help your business to analyse & improve the current telecommunication infrastructure. Has your business ever missed call? Was that missed call a potential opportunity? With call reporting you can manage your sales staff & in-coming inquiries, i.e. how long does it take for an in-coming inquiry to be answered. Call reporting within the sales environment can help your business identify the efficiency of the person on the telephone.
✓ Computer Telephony Integration
Computer telephony integration refers to a set of technologies which allows your business to incorporate telephony into any given computer. CTI solutions allow businesses to become much more efficient as there is a sense of increased mobility within the workplace, this has been proven within many industries.
✓ Call Conferencing
With call conferencing your business can eliminate the need for face to face meetings/ discussions. By simply communicating through teleconferencing, your business will negate the need of having to make multiple phone calls. Simply make one call and conference all the needed recipients into the call. In many cases it saves time, money and helps businesses avoid situations of miscommunication.
✓ Music On Hold
In some cases 34% of callers who hang up will not call back, or even that 54% of callers believe that a business sounds more professional if there is bespoke professional music & or messaging playing. Music on hold is key for businesses, impress your clients with bespoke music & informative messaging.
How Can My Business Benefit From A Telephone System Upgrade?
We would advise any business to review your communications if the set-up no longer meets your requirements. If the system is dated and no longer meets the needs of the business, it is time to review your communications. We would also advise businesses to consider upgrading their telephone system due to the ISDN & Analogue line switch off set for 2025, all businesses will need to be migrated to Cloud, SIP or VoIP by 2025. You could upgrade your telephone system now & take full advantage of a system that is future-proofed which incorporates the latest features, which in turn helps improve efficiency & productivity of the business.
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm