The Future of Virtual Reality – Reshaping The Business World Today
- Author Ani Atanasova
- Published April 30, 2016
- Word count 463
The consumer version of one of the most popular VR headset, Oculus Rift is now available for pre-order on the Oculus website. After the long wait, VR headset is finally here and virtual reality is here to stay. Other than Oculus Rift, more VR headsets such as PlayStation VR, HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR has started to take the core of virtual reality.
What is your perception about the future of virtual reality? Many consumers have experienced virtual reality in entertainment and gaming field. But beyond gaming and entertainment, virtual reality has more exciting applications in reshaping the business world. Here are some examples:
Real Estate and Construction – VR can be utilize in building a home, property or building. Using virtual reality, it allows the people to visualize the future project that has not yet been built.
Virtual driving –Virtual driving is an advantage for current and aspiring drivers as they will be able to exercise their skills in a virtual environment. Examples of virtual reality driving can be seen here on our website.
Automotive – Ford Motors Company is one of the first that has shown VR could transform the market. Ford based in Michigan has started to use virtual reality not only to design vehicles but also to help get a sense of how the customers will experience their cars.
Education – VR can be used in many areas of school curriculum – be it for English subject, Math, Science, Geography and more. With the aid of virtual reality, students will have a platform to create and manipulate objects in a virtual environment which can be a helpful tool for better learning.
Healthcare – People in medical field has started to use VR such as examining a patient’s body before performing an operation. Virtual reality helps to create a highly realistic representation of human body.
Travel – Be it an out of the country or hotel booking, people can use virtual reality. For instance is the Oculus Rift which offers 360-degree head tracking – this way will bring the travelers anywhere in the world that will give a realistic expectations.
Over the past few years, virtual reality have proven the undeniable potential in reshaping different industries. More than the examples given above, there are other enterprises that has started to invade VR. While business world and consumers embrace the technology advancement, virtual reality will also continue to arise in the mainstream.
There is no wonder to see more advances in virtual reality – and not surprising to witness biggest things in the months ahead. So, are you ready to bring virtual reality into the industry you’re working with? Pixelhunters will be happy to transfer you to the next generation of virtual experience. Contact our team or reach us at +97143606009 and let us know your thoughts.
Dr. Ani Atanasova,
www.pixelhunters.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment