Unifi Communications achieves Advanced Video Specialization from Cisco in the UK
- Author Giacomo Alloisi
- Published June 17, 2016
- Word count 517
London 02/06/2016– In response to rising demand for video conferencing solutions, Unifi Communications have announced today that they have achieved Advanced Video Specialization status from Cisco. This specialisation recognises Unifi Communications as having fulfilled the stringent training and qualification requirements set by Cisco to provide end-to-end business phone systems and collaboration solutions, such as Cisco Business Edition 6000.
Video conferencing is becoming the tool for all organisations wanting to enable all of their stakeholders to work together more effectively. It is being adopted quickly and the demand for innovative, user-centric video endpoints is ramping up for every mid-sized business in the UK.
Based on Eel Pie Island in Twickenham and with nearly 15 years’ experience as a Cisco partner, Unifi Communications have made a name for themselves supporting clients ranging in size from 20 to 2,500 employees to communicate with colleagues and customers more quickly, from any device.
Advanced Video and Collaboration Solutions for our customers
Following years of steadily increasing investment, Cisco have been named as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for delivering simple, innovative, and connected user experience and they are revolutionising the communications market with video conferencing solutions that encompass mobile devices, desktop phones and video endpoints to the most advanced room and immersive systems.
"As part of our commitment to our customers, Unifi Communications continually invest time in training to achieve the highest levels of expertise so we can deliver differentiated business value by offering the range of advanced Unified Communications and Video Collaboration solutions that our customers require", comments Managing Director Rob Coleman.
A business consultant for the most advanced communication trends
The Cisco Advanced Video Specialization indicates that Unifi Communications are a dedicated team of professionals, providing an end-to-end service that translates into cost-effective solutions, including a broad portfolio of network infrastructure, security, Cisco phone systems, wireless products and advanced collaboration solutions such as Cisco Business Edition 6000, Contact Centre and video conferencing based around Cisco TelePresence.
This is supported by Cisco Expressway, which is designed specifically to enable remote and mobile workers to communicate more effectively with their office-based colleagues by using their device of choice, or a mobile app such as Cisco Jabber.
As a highly responsive, customer-focused small business, Unifi Communications’ service portfolio spans the entire Service Delivery Lifecycle - from design, fulfilment, deployment and integration through to maintenance, operational support and managed services.
Rob Coleman adds "Unifi's success has been built on technical expertise and a commitment to outstanding customer service. Our successful implementations of Cisco Business Edition 6000 and TelePresence solutions have proven that our on-going commitment to Cisco gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with a reliable partner who offer only the most appropriate Cisco collaboration, networking and video solutions for their requirements.
Their bond with Cisco also provides Unifi Communications with an award-winning partner program to deliver financial strength, with the ability to address budget constraints thanks to Cisco Capital; technical support, with a 24-hour response time for problem resolution and 24-hour on-site response capabilities and an industry-leading portfolio of products and services to provide their customers with an unparalleled offer in the business phone systems market.
0208 943 9333
firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet
- 5 Computer Vision Companies to Follow in 2020