10 Favorite Productivity Apps for Business Owners
- Author Alex Jone
- Published July 24, 2016
- Word count 776
Your business is running fine, but taking care of all the wok related to accounting, tracking the expenses, employees' schedule, and answering queries and complaints of clients bogs you down. To overcome these constraints that a small business owner faces, using apps that can save your time and money is the best solution.
The app's developers have gone all out to create utility-based apps. Choose the ones that work to make your task easy. Here is a list of some apps that are helpful for business growth and management.
When starting a business or trying to expand it, you require calling and talking to many persons. You might forget to call someone or miss out calling a critical client. The Scheduler is an app that helps you to pre-schedule any number of calls and text messages, by a fixed date and time. The app sends the messages and calls automatically. In case you cannot connect, it attempts to contact again.
If you require an app that helps you to have conferences and meetings with your people, Fuze is the answer. This software can be used on all operating systems and devices. The best audio-visual quality allows you to host online meetings with up to 25 participants for free. Buy the pro-plan that allows connecting to 125 people at a low cost.
A good manager of a company has to ensure that everyone working for the firm has a task assigned to him or her every day. You can now do this through Producteev, a free app that works on iOS and Android platforms. You get the app in regular and premium versions, designed to address the needs of organizations of varying sizes. You can assign tasks to individuals, create subtasks and implement privacy settings.
As the owner of business, you need to sign many documents related to your business or banking transactions and more. Going to a place physically takes up a lot of time. You do not need to rush back to your office from an important meeting or go to any location if you download the app DocuSign on your hand-held device.
You need space to keep all useful information and ideas you come across every day. Evernote is like a journal that facilitates the storage of little pieces of information in one place. You can store videos and audio clippings, photos, files, and notes up to a maximum limit of 60 MB per month, in the free version. You have to pay a small price for the higher version that can store more data.
If your business banks on people working from home or different locations, Kabanflow is an online task management app that can prove useful for you. The tool enables you to give an assignment to your colleagues to upload necessary documents and also assign due dates. You can easily visualize the workflow and communicate faster through this tool that works on the hand-held devices and the computer.
Members of your team may need to collaborate for completing a project. Basecamp is an app that provides a single view dashboard with links to a project. The app allows the project managers to exchange information and discuss the details through the discussion font and see files, tasks and the date of completion.
Making regular payments is an essential part of business. To pay bills and make payments to different suppliers, you can use the Paypal that offers a convenient platform. Linking your accounts or debit and credit cards to the Paypal makes the transactions easy and fast. You can use it across all devices.
Dropbox is a file-sharing platform that offers many advantages to business owners. The application syncs documents across devices and you can reach them from any location. This is a reliable method of sharing files and folders with your group members for improved collaboration.
Time management is critical to running a successful business. Clear is a time-management app for iPhones and Android devices that you can use to plan and organize day-to-day work. The app also has the facility of setting reminders to help you. Through the justifiable program, you can pull down and pinch a task and swipe it off the screen once it is over.
Most of the apps mentioned above are free to use or offer a free trial period. Try using a few of them that suits your business needs. If you find that an application is not working for you, there are other flashiest apps, with similar functions, available. You will get some that will prove to be useful in increasing the productivity of your business.
Web Developer, Editor and Contributor at AIS Technolabs – a Mobile App Development Company india . Helping global businesses with unique and engaging tools for their business. I write about IT, Web, Games & Applications technologies and solutions.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet