Artsyl Technologies to Demonstrate docAlpha’s Ability to Transform Business Processes for Sage Customers at Sage Summit
- Author Jeff Moore
- Published July 30, 2016
- Word count 339
ONTARIO, CANADA (July 18, 2016) — Artsyl Technologies, Inc.™, a leading global provider of data capture and document processing automation technologies today announced that it will showcase its docAlpha 5.0 smart process platform at the Sage Summit Conference in Chicago, Illinois July 25-28 in the booths of Altec and docSTAR. The tight integration of Artsyl’s docAlpha Advanced Capture Platform with Sage’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Platform provides a powerful, intelligent capture solution that automates the most painful step in transactional business processes: data entry, document filing and approval routing.
Artsyl’s docAlpha enables Sage customers to transform their business operations by targeting and eliminating the most costly, inefficient and error-prone steps in typical accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, including document classification and filing, data entry, routing, approval and ERP transaction creation. As a result, organizations can reduce manual data entry costs, increase data accuracy and improve document processing speed while providing an instant, end-to-end audit trail of document-driven processes and facilitating process compliance and data/document security. With support for extraction and processing of line item data as well as two- or three-way matching of orders, invoices and receipts, docAlpha fully automates sales and purchase order processing.
"This year, enhancements to the docAlpha no code smart process platform with version 5.0 represented a new milestone for Artsyl our partners and clients," said Jeff Moore CSO/Partner at Artsyl Technologies, Inc. "We’re excited to participate in the world’s largest event for small and medium-sized business to showcase how we can empower Sage customers to eliminate manual data entry and streamline processes will get more value out of their ERP investment than ever before."
docAlpha provides fully automated document classification, data extraction, rules based validation of data, automated splitting and routing of documents to users or queues with email notifications and unmatched export integration capabilities.
Key features of Artsyl’s WebDocs integration include:
• Instant data transfer from Artsyl to Sage
• Full document and meta-data transfer between systems
• Fast and easy deployment with Sage
• Provides central control over standards, security and auditing
Artsyl Technologies, Inc. is the innovative company behind the docAlpha IDR platform. Whether you have Accounts Payable Invoices or Medical documents like Claims, EOBs or Patient Records docAlpha is designed to make their processing easy. docAlpha can be used in any business process to automate the classification, data extraction, validation and routing of mission critical information to its proper line-of-business application. Visit www.artsyltech.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet