Search For The Perfect Keyword
- Author Shanon Manjur
- Published August 6, 2016
- Word count 414
Keywords are considered to be very important part of Search Engine Optimization. So you must choose the right keyword for your business. Just selecting any popular key won’t do any good to your business as when you choose a keyword, visitors might come but when they will not get what they want, they will surely never visit your website again.
There are several issues to think choosing a keyword. You should not mind about the length of the words. Length actually depends on size and value of your company. Let me break it down. Keywords can be of 3 types.
–Head (contains only one word)
–Body (contains 2-3 words)
–Long Tail (contains many words)
So which one you should go for? Well one word keywords are the most competitive ones and if your brand is not very popular then you should not try this type. For example, if you own a garments factory then your head keyword could be " Shirts"
On the other hand, body type keywords are medium competitive. You can get 1000-2000 traffic monthly. In this type, your keyword will be a bit longer and bit more specific like " Male T-shirt"
and finally long tail keywords are less competitive. You can expect to get 100-1000 traffic monthly. Statistic says 15% of the long tail keywords don’t even get searched on google. So there are good sides and bad sides. Long tail keyword could be " Male Polo Tshirt". You can see its more specific and can draw the target audience.
Once you are done selecting the length of keyword, you should think about the purpose. Do you want to attract traffic only or do you want to covert your visitors to buyers. This one also depends on the business type. For example, if you have an e-commerce site then your target should be conversion and increase sell not just visitors. On the other hand, if you own a blogging site your only goal should be how to increase traffic. So for conversion you should calculate how many people are visiting your site and how many of them are buying. Because only the latter one matters.
In brief, as keywords get you sales so make sure you have chosen the best keyword and attract potential customers rather than amply amount of traffic. For example, I have some graphical content on my Portfolio. I thought a lot and rather than writing something like graphical content or my portfolio i chose the keyword premium graphic temples.
I'm a SEO expert.I have written many articles
on various sites.You can visit my blog https://itcrocblog.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid