Can Buick LaCrosse tempt young buyers
- Author Mandy Cheung
- Published August 24, 2016
- Word count 380
Buick says its current LaCrosse customer base has an average age of around 60. Survey data from research firms AutoPacific Inc. and Strategic Vision put the average at around 70. Either way, Buick hopes to persuade some younger people to take a look at its stylish redesigned sedan when the car begins arriving in showrooms this month, with loads of connectivity, built-in car dvd player, android car stereo and a sporty ride for a large sedan.
The stakes aren't as high as they might have been a few years ago, when the LaCrosse routinely was Buick's top-volume nameplate. That distinction now goes to the Encore subcompact crossover, which outsold the big sedan nearly 3-to-1 over the first seven months of the year, an example of how consumers' tastes are gravitating to the versatile, SUV-like body style or intelligent android car GPS .
Still, owners of the current-generation LaCrosse, on sale since 2009, "love large sedans". They are committed to that segment," Molly Peck, Buick's marketing director, told reporters last month at a LaCrosse media drive. Peck said Buick hopes to retain the 350,000 people who now own a current-generation LaCrosse, as well as turn the heads of owners of other large sedans, including the Toyota Avalon, Chrysler 300, Lexus ES 350 and Lincoln MKS which all come with car dvd player and gm navigation
Buick is betting on interior refinement and sophistication. Ron Arnesen, GM executive chief engineer, calls the redesigned LaCrosse the "quietest Buick ever." It also features a raised, "floating" console with electronic gear shifter that frees up storage below and massaging seats on the highest trim level. Connectivity features include 4G LTE wireless Internet and Apple car dvd and android car GPS, which enables features such as Google Maps and hands-free texting.
Arnesen, who oversees several of GM's midsize and large sedan programs, believes big-sedan sales will "stabilize" and could even rebound if gasoline prices rise. If the segment stays sluggish, though, rivals could decide to abandon it.
Arnesen said the LaCrosse was engineered to be more fun to drive than most large sedans. A five-link rear suspension and gm navigation is standard. A high-performance strut front suspension system on higher trims reduces torque steer."If they get out," he said, "our plan is to have the best car left with best car dvd."
Eonon.com is a world famous online shop of providing great car dvd and Android car stereo at most affordable price.
Eonon has 14 year experience of doing car dvd player, and can provide 365-day warranty and 60-day money back guarantee. Welcome to check their website and shop Android car GPS there. http://www.eonon.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review